PDA

View Full Version : 5 Unorthodox PC Games to Watch in 2009

dcal
03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Hello All I have watching this forum for a while now eagerly awaiting the release of SOW BOB. I have never posted before, forgive me if I am posteing something that has already been put up, but I found a PC World article on MSN today that is titled '5 Unorthodox PC Games to Watch in 2009'. Guess what is on the list?

http://tech.msn.com/products/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=16573683&GT1=40000

I know there have been plenty of fake or guessed at release dates in the past, so I have never posted any of them. The PC World article even indicates the anxiousness IL2 fans as we have waited for SOW to be released. I hope they have some info that we don't. I have enjoyed the forum, thanks for reading the post.

DCAL

Insuber
03-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Link doesn't work.

Ins

NOW IT WORKS !

Codex
03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Link worked for me.

Hearts Of Iron III - I can't wait :grin:

tagTaken2
03-04-2009, 06:41 AM
That machinarium game looks interesting too...

Feuerfalke
03-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Nice news article linked to "Storm of War" as latest news:

New Flight Simulator Developed by 1C: Maddox Games to Hit Stores November 2006

:rolleyes:

dcal
03-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Good point Feuerfalke. I guess all we can hang our hats on is that we are closer than we were before. The question is 2009 close or 2010 and beyond close.

Feuerfalke
03-04-2009, 11:50 AM
As Oleg posted at SimHQ, there is a new interview coming up next week, containing loads of informations on the game. If he points out it will contain more valid information than the new translated interviews, we're probably at least much closer to regular updates than some of us expected.

Whenever it will be released, the things already included will make it a new benchmark not only in the flightsim-genre.

RCAF_FB_Orville
03-04-2009, 01:05 PM
As Oleg posted at SimHQ, there is a new interview coming up next week, containing loads of informations on the game. If he points out it will contain more valid information than the new translated interviews, we're probably at least much closer to regular updates than some of us expected.

Whenever it will be released, the things already included will make it a new benchmark not only in the flightsim-genre.

Good stuff Feurfalke, thanks for info I missed that Simhq post......sounds promising. Do you have a link for it? I am a member there but havent checked in for a while. I actually found the Russian version made more sense to me than the google English translation lol :)

Feuerfalke
03-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Good stuff Feurfalke, thanks for info I missed that Simhq post......sounds promising. Do you have a link for it? I am a member there but havent checked in for a while. I actually found the Russian version made more sense to me than the google English translation lol :)

Check out the last comment on this page: (posted yesterday)
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2681911/2.html

And also the first on the next ;)

RCAF_FB_Orville
03-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Check out the last comment on this page: (posted yesterday)
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2681911/2.html

And also the first on the next ;)

Danke schön mate :)