PDA

View Full Version : Level 17-Kronos

arctic
03-03-2009, 08:47 AM
OK Guys,

I dont get it, i've been walking around Kronos for ages now, closest i get is 5 warm fingertips, then all gets taken away from me, start over. :-x:-x

I try to avoid the blue lightning bolts, but also when i go through the red ones i lose the warm fingers, and from what i gather, you need to go through the red lightning to 'load up'. Its getting very boring. :!::!::!::!:

CitizenX3639
03-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Only shoot at the crew members and basically keep running in a circle. When you shoot a crew member, it creates an orange halo. Run through it to quickly reload. Once you complete 10 halos the next sequence of events occurs.

stormwind81
03-15-2009, 08:21 PM
So how this works?

I don't even know what to do. This is stupid, cause nobody tells u how to do this Gigant! I first even didn't know if i had to kill it!
So u have to run arround the Gigant and kill the crew members and then?

EvilInside
03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
It is not stupid... its called "gameplay" find your own way to beat the puzzle and you will be awarded.
Stop smashing buttons and start thinking for i while ok? take a look at the path where you can go and things what you can do there, then think at least 10 seconds and you will get your answer what to do.
Forget about the "easy way" to play games with arrows and hints that always lead you, welcome to the real world ;)

dsvoid
03-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Kronos was a bit of a personal problem too. It's actually kind of funny to look back at my thought process...

Warp 1: OMG A BIG GUY I GOTTA SHOOT HIM!

Warp 2:What's the deal? He's a big guy, I gotta shoot him, no?

Warp 3: OH, I have to shoot THEM! Wait, where did my projectile go?

Warp 4: HOW DO I RELOAD THIS THING?

Warp 5: Oh, I wait 'til the ball thingy is-- DAMNIT HE HIT ME WITH A HAMMER.

Warp 6: Ding! Game over.

tranter1718
05-13-2009, 05:34 AM
not sure if people ever got the answers they needed, but here's all the info you could possibly want:

The objective is to survive and score 10 hits. The lights on your fingers display your progress (red/orange is your score).

1. Enemy appears. If you shoot your orb and hit it, the enemy dies and a red ring is formed. +1 to you. Walking through this ring will recharge your orb shot so you can attack the next spawning enemy. If you miss the enemy, your orb returns to you. If Chronos kills the enemy first, a blue ring is formed. Walking through this ring will reset your score (so avoid walking through it).

2. Watch out for spawning enemies and Chronos' hammer. Both will kill you, and you will have to restart.

The best way to accomplish this fight is to familiarize yourself with what's going on and then just go for it. If you start poorly and Chronos gets a bunch of kills, you will be surrounded by blue rings and your job will be difficult. Try to get kills early, as this is probably the most important stage. That way you have a lot of room to move around and line up your shots against enemies. Also, enemies often spawn right next to you so watch for the easy kills/points.