PDA

View Full Version : when will i be able to purchase a retail copy?

Feuerwalze
03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi,
I´ve been watching the game for a year or so, because I´m really interested in WW1 stuff and haven´t seen a nice shooter dealing with this historical period before.
I played the demo and I enjoyed it quite a lot.
I know this game will not be released in Germany, that´s why I´m gonna order an english retail copy of the game at an austrian online- shop.
The people there say, they will have retail copies of the game by March 6th 2009.
Well, they said before, they´ll be having copies by February 20th, followed by a new date saying February 27th 2009.
Now I´m wondering if March 6th could be the final release date.
Please let me know, if this is the case.

P.S.: I´m really satisfied with the way this game has been done, but unfortunately i have to say I´m not half that satisfied with the way the release of the game is communicated to the publicity so far.

Cheers

Metroplex
03-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Buy it from CD WOW:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/Necrovision/product/view/6519373:)

Ywap
03-02-2009, 07:32 PM
I don´t think cdwow has it in stock yet but play.com seem to:

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6411990/Necrovision/Product.html

Personally i´m waiting for a store to get it in stock here in Sweden :)

Feuerwalze
03-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Thank you guys for your help, though I was acctually hoping for a statement of the publisher:)
Well, Australia is half a world away and I guess it might be a little complicated to order there (language, currency, shipment). That´s why I´d appreciate a "european solution"
@ywap- yeah, your link suggests that there might be retail copies available in the UK already. That feeds my hope, my Austrian dealer will have the game by the comming weekend as well.

I´ll let you know if so (as well as I´ll express my disappointment if not;)

Feuerwalze
03-07-2009, 04:30 PM
HELLO 1C,

I´d like to know when this game will be available in Europe as a retail copy.
Do I really have to wait until May? You can´t be serious....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=necrovision&sprefix=necrovis

THANK U FOR AN ANSWER!!!!!!!

Gniarf
03-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Here in france, I bought it last week at my local reseller.

Feuerwalze
03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Thank you for the hint Gniarf. Lucky France!! Did you buy an international (EU) version of the game or is it a french only version?

OK, now we found out that NV is available in France, which is ONE European country. Allow me to quote from the official NV website.

"February 20th 2009
Necrovision on sale! WW1 FPS is life on shelves right now in the most European countries. UK release is planned on the 27th of February. Enjoy the winter gore..."

By the way, the same thing seems to be going on with Men of War. You can download the bit torrent version of the game since weeks but unfortunately the publisher seems unable or unwilling to get retail copies out to the shops.

I truly regret that the good work that´s been done by the developers of those games is spoiled by the way 1C are doing / not doing their job.

Still waiting for a statement...

Gniarf
03-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Did you buy an international (EU) version of the game or is it a french only version?
I play it in english (by choice) and I have located french, italian, german, spanish, polish translations files...so I guess it's an international release.

Matze
03-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey Feuerwalze, why don`t you buy the game "Necrovision" in England? I bought my copy throgh amazon.co.uk (i`m also from Germany and i heard that the game will be released in Germany only censored, so the english retail version would be the best choice).

Now you got 2 European countries where the game has been released... :)

Regards,
Matze

Feuerwalze
03-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Thank u guys for the comments u made. I just typed a big post to answer u but got cast out when I was about to submit it.
I just don´t feel like retyping what I initially wanted to reply.
Thanks so far to the community.
I guess I´m just loosing interest to buy 1C games in the future.
Thanks to em for permanently ignoring justified requests of interested customers, which means THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Tseki
03-16-2009, 12:40 AM
OK, so you can buy this game from Europe but how about USA release ? I wonder if the game will be published in carton box in USA ? I really like the "old fashioned" carton boxes instead of lame DVD style case.

Any ideas?

Thank you! :)

contra
03-16-2009, 03:26 AM
Well ebgames has it listed for May 25th of his year.

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74030

Ywap
03-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Great prices at CDWOW today!

I ordered both Necrovision and Cryostasis :)