PDA

View Full Version : Release the prisoner

Angelus
03-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi!

In level 6 - how do I free the brithish prisoner from his cage?

Karel
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey,

key to unlock his cage is right next to the prisoner. There are some barrels and crates near his cage, look behind them.

Angelus
03-02-2009, 05:17 PM
omg...honestly, I searched the cave inch by inch and found nothing. Now I reloaded, turned around and there was the key :evil:

Batko
03-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I can't find the key too.Seems i have to release the prisoner to continue further the chapter.I looked anywhere near the crates for it and i can't find this key.How big it is?Is it possible to oversee it?I am playing the game on maximum resolution with maximum details and up to this point i had absolutely no problem.I am pretty sure the key isn't there but if someone descibes where exactly is the key i may be able to find it.

Csimbi
03-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I noticed that some objects disappear and suddenly appear again when I move a big. Typically garbage and body parts - never happened with a critical object for me.
Probably a bug as well.

Batko
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Any suggestion how to proseed? :(

Csimbi
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
I can't find the key too.Seems i have to release the prisoner to continue further the chapter.I looked anywhere near the crates for it and i can't find this key.How big it is?Is it possible to oversee it?I am playing the game on maximum resolution with maximum details and up to this point i had absolutely no problem.I am pretty sure the key isn't there but if someone descibes where exactly is the key i may be able to find it.
It's just a few steps away - behind the garbage and the barrels, on the floor.
Turn your back to the prison door, then it should be diagonally in front on the right.

Batko
03-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Nothing there...i was looking for about an hour...

Karel
03-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Nothing there...i was looking for about an hour...

could you send me your saved game to ruzarovsky@1cpublishing.eu ?
I will have a look at it..

Angelus
03-04-2009, 02:10 PM
load another saved game so you fall into the cave again.
Worked for me, together with Karels tip :)