PDA

View Full Version : How to destroy the tank? [spoilers inside]

Csimbi
03-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi,
I am at mission 3.
I grab the grenade launcher, then what? How do I destroy it?
I keep firing at the tank with the launcher (from a safe distance), but nothing happens - ever. It does not seem to penetrate the armour.
On the other hand, zie Germans keep coming and if I get a few bullets from the tank, I am dead.
I found a destroyed tank earlier on the level - that's burning on the top - so I thought I need to aim at the engine. Tried, but again, nothing happens.
A few hints would be nice.
Thanks.

myros
03-01-2009, 06:03 PM
I and only sure thing(demon crusher)make sure u have adrenaline and rush the tank.After the bridge turn right and use adrenaline then left go inside the cave and it will autosave there.1)u can continue from there down the cave.
2)go back take the sniper rifle and continue with task 1.
:-)

Csimbi
03-01-2009, 06:27 PM
So, you need to use the sniper rifle to destroy the tank? (Or, that's the right spot to fire the grenades?)
Thank you!

Edit:
Ok, got it. No need to destroy the tank at all - just pass by using adrenaline - and finish the missions without destroying it.

Karel
03-02-2009, 09:08 AM
So, you need to use the sniper rifle to destroy the tank? (Or, that's the right spot to fire the grenades?)
Thank you!

Edit:
Ok, got it. No need to destroy the tank at all - just pass by using adrenaline - and finish the missions without destroying it.

Yep, you can avoid the tank completely, you don`t need to destroy it.
But you can destroy the tank using grenade rifle which you can find on top of the small building near the river, opposite the tank. (I think 3 grenade hits are needed to destroy the tank, you dont need to aim at engines, etc. Just shoot right at it.)