PDA

View Full Version : A question about first boss

Lasiurus
02-27-2009, 06:53 PM
OK, so far I'm liking this game, however I have a doubt:

First chapter, I reach the end boss, the wizard.

So he started teleporting himself and my bullets wouldn't hurt him, so I started focusing on the minions he summoned, I noticed that when killing his minions his lifebar woul go down slowly. Eventually, once the wizard's lifebar became very short, a cutscene starts, in it, the wizard jumps down and levels with me, he summons this kind of pink shield and the main character comments on how the only way to kill the wizar now is by using melee attacks. But then, right after the cutscene ends, the main character says something like "ha, you didn't liek that very much", and the boss is defeated, a door open and a soldier hits me with his rifle, the level ends, and I'm prompted to advance to the next level. The problem is... I never foughr the wizard, its like I skipped the second part of the fight... Is this a bug...or is it the way its supposed to be???

THX..

tgillrup
02-27-2009, 07:52 PM
This is not a bug just how the game is. Once you reach level 2 you will continue fighting the wizard.

Lasiurus
02-27-2009, 11:46 PM
ouch, sorry should have seen throught the second level before posting the question, hehe...sorry, thanks, nonetheless.

Frede
02-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi!
I've completed the first chapter but i cant enter level 2... It says "Level completed" but there's no way to go on with the second chapter. can anyone help me? and excuse my english ;)
frede

Frede
02-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Ahh i found out why i completed the mission but never reached the 2. chapter. i didnt knew that i had to blow up the wood"tower" at the beginning of chapter 1. i always jumped over the sandbags to get in the trench (seems like a bug). so i never met the british soldat who hides himself in the trench.

Lasiurus
02-28-2009, 01:50 PM
wait, so you manage to skip that whole part and still advance to the end of the level?...mmm....bug...or amazing feature?!....hehe...na, seriously, bug...

Frede
02-28-2009, 01:58 PM
wait, so you manage to skip that whole part and still advance to the end of the level
yeah :-P

Karel
03-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Ahh i found out why i completed the mission but never reached the 2. chapter. i didnt knew that i had to blow up the wood"tower" at the beginning of chapter 1. i always jumped over the sandbags to get in the trench (seems like a bug). so i never met the british soldat who hides himself in the trench.

thats not a bug, thats intended. Objective to destroy the wooden tower is kind of secret/optional/secondary objective, or whatever you want to call it :)
You do not need to complete this objective to finish the mission. As someone said here already, you can just jump down to trenches and continue in level.