PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!: Necrovision has already been copied!

Metroplex
02-26-2009, 08:04 AM
The game isn't released here in Australia until tomorrow 27/02/09 and yet, I just came across a warez copy of this game, man, these pirates are fast, they even have full on games not released till March like DarkSector among others.
Pirates are bad.:evil:

MaelstorM
02-26-2009, 08:27 AM
How could they do it?

Karel
02-26-2009, 12:58 PM
well, this is unfortunately usual.. Almost all games are available on p2p sites (torrent for example) days, sometimes even weeks before they are actually available in stores..

blacktick
02-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Ummm...Necrovision was released on 20th in some european countries,so it's not really that fast.
And dark sector that you find on the internet is the russian version that has been out for a good while(has optional english I heard). Official english version coming on march.

But you shouldn't always blame pirates...I blame publishers too for not making the game come out at the same time worldwide. Since as we know,pirates are also unserved customers that can't get the game legally or have to wait weeks/months.

cocolapin
02-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I hope there will be a cd key in the game
Cause Painkiller Overdose didnt have any protection against pirates.

Just
02-26-2009, 07:09 PM

Yes, there is a cdkey, but it's for online playing security.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
In my opinion i think piracy is a VERY serious problem in pc gaming. I think you all know that epic said that they will not release gears of war 2 on pc because of piracy... And street fighter 4 will not come on pc until summer also because of piracy..(capcom said that the game is not ready yet) but i dont believe them .i am prety sure that they did that because of the rise of piracy on the pc platform...:( They knew, that if the pc version was coming at the same time as the console version then evryone would have download it from the net and no one buy it.. So they decided to release first the console version so they can be sure that piracy will not be a problem and after some months they will release the pc one(when they will have get enough money from the console version) BUT!! As long as 1c continue suporting the pc by making some cool pc exculsive games like this i will be happy!!:):):) I am glad to see that 1c focus on pc and not consoles!! So i would like to know will we see any more cool pc only games like this from 1c?? Will there be a sequel to necrovision in the future??

Feuerwalze
03-07-2009, 06:07 AM
[QUOTE=blacktick;68063]Ummm...Necrovision was released on 20th in some european countries,so it's not really that fast.

I´m wondering in what european countries Necrovision has been released on February 20th. To me it seems like ´most everybody here besides me used the torrent. But that´s not for mom´s youngster. I´d like to have something in hand for the money I spent.

SuperCollider
08-12-2009, 08:59 PM

...just against people who actually bought Overdose. I fought that game for two weeks getting the 'please insert CD' message constantly before giving up. Too much work to play a game. And yes, it was the $30.00 Wal-mart bought version.