PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite

firefox83
02-26-2009, 07:26 AM
For the life of me, I cant figure out how to use that stuff. I didnt see anything in the manual saying how to use it, and even when I select it, I dont see any option of using it. Am I completely missing something? Please help. Thanks.

DMS|Instinct
02-26-2009, 02:44 PM
On the right interface panel you see an icon with gearwheels on it, press it and you will see an icon with a dynamite. Move it to your middle bare with your right mouse button (hold and drop) so you don't need to search it anymore.

firefox83
02-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the help, that made things so much easier.

Jure_502
03-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Hy!

Been trying to use dynamite option on the fourth american campaign, break through Tbiba with no succsess.

It seems that I simply can't use it. Maybe anybody can help me with that?

Picture for help:

http://www.shrani.si/f/3A/9R/1DpAgQ8V/mow-copy.jpg

:confused:

S!

firefox83
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
I had that same problem. But you dont get a use action at all for the dynamite on this mission. go to the area you have to place it, and click on the arrow button shown, you are actually just settting the charge down is all. Once all have been placed, then the dude who made them sets them off. Hope that helps.

Jure_502
03-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I had that same problem. But you dont get a use action at all for the dynamite on this mission. go to the area you have to place it, and click on the arrow button shown, you are actually just settting the charge down is all. Once all have been placed, then the dude who made them sets them off. Hope that helps.

Helped! Thx for tip!

ChainsawBunny
04-02-2009, 04:12 PM

Only if I could find the area you have to lay the dynamite.

I looked everywhere and do not get a arrow.

firefox83
04-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Too easy, when you get to the part where you have to blow the roadblock, just look up and to the right from where you start off. its the only area that has debris across the road. Its a pretty big pile as well, shouldnt be to hard to miss.