PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Fire

MadRussian
02-25-2009, 09:55 PM
I've played through the demo last night... Truly awesome system with the absolute best building/environment destruction EVER!

However, I didn't see an option to turn friendly fire on in the demo. Am I missing something here? For those that have the full version, is there an option to turn on friendly fire there?

For me, if its a war game, it's got to have friendly fire on. Otherwise you can just go blasting away at anything that moves, which is really stupid. IMO, it's so much more immersive and realistic to have to check your fire. That goes for single player, coop, versus, any-and-all game modes. I understand that for whatever reason, certain folks like it with FF off. That's why there should always be an option for friendly fire on/off.

My friends and I had a blast playing through the original SHWW2 campaign in coop, friendly fire was always on, and everything was so tense and exciting. If I recall correctly, FOW had no such option… thus it didn’t had the same appeal and we immediately turned to other games.

If it turns out the devs decided to hard code friendly-fire off with MOW as well, maybe they can at least enlighten us as to why?

razzyrazz
02-26-2009, 01:10 AM
FF is on in multiplayer and thats all that matters

MadRussian
02-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the response razzyrazz...

Can anyone tell me, if Friendly Fire on just in versus MP or in coop also? (I mainly play coop... fingers crossed)