PDA

View Full Version : Demon-Crusher

myros
02-25-2009, 12:56 PM
I started playing necrovision at demon crusher :)
Really imbalanced,extreme hardcore and etc etc.,,i miss the fun.
my point is how to kill zimmerman after destroying scorpion tank?? any ideas.Cause i run around and cant do much!!!
thnx in advance

yeah
02-25-2009, 01:28 PM
in normal mode i runned around in circle's and fired all i got, but dunno how it will be at demon crusher :-p
good luck dieing a lot i guess :D hehe

myros
02-25-2009, 10:33 PM
So i guess i will have to run around? :D
that sucks i hate it and him casue he blinks all time and at demon crusher there is no save system and only auto-save checkpoint(Great DIsadvantage)
and Btw there should be a checkpoint after killing scorpion tank:evil: cause every time i have to kill him to kill zimmerman :<.
cheers:cool:

Karel
02-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I started playing necrovision at demon crusher :)
Really imbalanced,extreme hardcore and etc etc.,,i miss the fun.
my point is how to kill zimmerman after destroying scorpion tank?? any ideas.Cause i run around and cant do much!!!
thnx in advance

Just keep your distance from him, and strafe/run to avoid any hits from him. And yes, Demon crusher is very hard :)

ryan40k
03-04-2009, 04:55 AM
I started out on Demon Crusher and everything difficult has been doable... up until Zimmerman

And unfortunately you can't save and load the game using ArtMoney

Why wouldn't it checkpoint after the scorpion tank? Defeating the tank is trivial even on demon crusher because it does little to no damage. It's just tedious because the mech is so slow

myros
03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Hey ryan thats what i have been telling here.No checkpoint.no nothing.
To be honest demon crusher is not hard,it is just b___l breaking.It has not something really hard.But i have to admit its been long since i last saw such a game on difficulity.cause i recently played F.E.A.R 2.at highest level,and i had no problems.i think nowday games are made more for teenagers(they want to play easy finished games).
he he,Any way i will play when i will find a save game after zimmerman.
cheers:-P

nogi
03-06-2009, 04:44 PM
It's just tedious because the mech is so slow

you can run with the mech thing..:grin:

Csimbi
03-06-2009, 09:01 PM
you can run with the mech thing..:grin:
That's what I did ;-)
It was massive enough so I could run all the way to the end (without wasting time on killing the troops) and even destroy the scorpion...