PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Ozziris
02-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Hello,
First of all..is it possible to hit pause and then order your units to move, like for example in total war serial? and is it posible to supply unitis (tanks, infrantry) with fuel and ammo but not to withdraw them from possitions (especially with tanks..they cannot move if fuel is out :D).
Thanks in advance!

dragon83
03-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Yes, you can pause, and issue orders, but it works kind of strange. When in pause, I could select several units with a selection box, but I couldn't select one single unit. Maybe this feature is not fully implemented.

My question is: where are the japanese? Is it just me, or there are really no japanese in the multiplayer? Despite that the website of the game states that Japan is playable in MP. I just see soviets, USA, UK, Germany.

Evilsausage
03-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Yeah you can supply units with fuel/ammo on the battlefield. Also wondering about the japs but i guess they are comming in a future patch?
Only found one single japanese tank in the editor.

Ministry
03-04-2009, 07:09 AM
The Chi Nu tank is actually Chinese I believe and not Japanese. That is the only one though that's asian for sure.

There is a Carro Italian tank in there as well - perhaps we'll get Jap/Italy in the future?

Martian_invasion_777
03-04-2009, 05:26 PM
The patch should be out end of this week or next week so u should

1. get a load more units than is avalible at this current time

2. play japan as a faction

it will all be good :)