PDA

View Full Version : Necrovision Vs Painkiller

Metroplex
02-22-2009, 08:27 AM
I have played all the Painkiller/expansions/sequel and was wondering if this game is as good?
I want to buy it as soon as it come out on the 27th of this month from CDWow in Oz but am unsure, what if even with all the eye candy it still sucks? Then I'd wasted $40 dollars...
So is it as good as the daddy of them all: Painkiller?:confused:

cocolapin
02-22-2009, 01:00 PM
beleive me, this games really rocks !
i played lot of time the demo level, and it's really fun !
Crysis Farcry2 and Co. can go to sleep.

U wont waste any money !

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Yes I also played the demo and i must say that it is way better than crysis and far cry 2!!

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Guys i have some bad news: read this http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=el&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.insomnia.gr%2Fforum%2Fshowthrea d.php%3Ft%3D147264%26page%3D4&sl=el&tl=en

As you can see some people thinks that it sucks!! They also said that OROKUSAKI and the Shredder (Shredder is me on another forum) is stupid because i like this game!! They said that only some stupid people like us will like this game!! But no this is not true! I will make them pay they will all pay:evil::evil:

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-22-2009, 06:10 PM
I can not stand thiss any more http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=el&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.insomnia.gr%2Fforum%2Fshowthrea d.php%3Ft%3D147264%26page%3D5&sl=el&tl=en

Evryone on this stupid greek gaming forum is mad at me because i said that necrovision is very good!! Please if someone here can help me take down their forum pm me!:(

cocolapin
02-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Don't worry about those gays greeks :grin:

But this game really really rocks, i'm just interested about multiplayer, but the solo mode will normally be awesome.
I hope Necrovision will works in the world.

hunter331
02-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey I'm a greek kid and I like the demo :). No game is perfect, but I think this one has potential to be a very enjoyable FPS. I don't think it will break any molds, but it should definitely stand out.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Seems like there are some people that dont like this game... Game spot gave only 4/10 and other game sites gave it very bad reviews. On other hand i saw that they had very good previews for Zeno Clash another pc-only fps game that will be released on march. What is strange is that Zeno Clash is not near as good as Necrovision is but the gave it much better previews than the Necroviison reviews!! I hate them why they are doing it?? Only 4/10???:evil::evil::evil:

Ywap
02-23-2009, 01:49 PM
I´ve heard a lot of people who like the game also. Personally i don´t care much about reviews anymore, if i like the demo i buy the game!

SirKicksalot
02-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh, Baxter, you're such a hardcore fan, lol.
Gamespot hasn't yet rated the game.
I think it's a huge dissapointment. Even the movement is busted, climbing stairs is a pain in the arse, and you get stuck in every little object.

At least Zeno Clash is an original game. This one tries to be the next Painkiller, but it failed hard.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-24-2009, 07:33 AM
Finaly i bought it today!! GREAT GAME!! I am on level 2 now!!

SBD
02-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Btw, how scripted is the game? At some points in the demo I could swear some of the enemies respawned again and again if I didn't rush, which made the game feel a little annoying.

Just
02-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Btw, how scripted is the game? At some points in the demo I could swear some of the enemies respawned again and again if I didn't rush, which made the game feel a little annoying.

Numbers of enemies is always limited. Sometimes there is a lot of them and if you're camping in one place it can appear as endless spawn, however if you rush at them some scripts and general situation can change.

Csimbi
03-02-2009, 07:45 AM
That's how it is - until they run out.

As for the original question: I did not play Painkiller, so I can't compare. But, I definiately like the story.