PDA

View Full Version : Why ?

sebseb5
02-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Somebody can tell why cryostasis is running 1440x900 full details at 25 fps on my ati radeon 4850 crossfire configuration, and 1680x1024 on "just" a nvidia 9800gt at 35 fps ?

Why ? :confused:

If someone can give me a good reason, i take it

sebseb5
02-21-2009, 10:38 AM
i think nobody can give me "good" reason coze, "physx" is just another useless commercial sh.t from nvidia "WOW impressive water graphics...f.cking god, wasnt the case before ? huh :confused:) making people buying their video cards instead of ati's.

Juste a shame that 1C agree to use that, coze cryostasis is just f.cking good game, and is just f.cked by "physx" technology on ati's video cards

Even a 4870x2 has little slight more fps than a 9800gt :-x

For example, bioshock doesnt implement "physx" and water is as beautiful as cryostasis, even more :(

shame, shame, i hope 1C will receive mails like that, and take a lesson from that :evil:

domfather
03-05-2009, 02:00 PM
um no its not.cryostasis water effects are alot better then bioshock and its beacuse the game is badly optomized..wait for a patch or lower ur res and graphic settings.peace

Nike-it
03-05-2009, 02:11 PM
The devs know that problem and upcoming patch should solve it.

TECon
03-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Problem is in PhysX. I have HD 4870X2. Max. settings, vsync off, SM 3.0, not SM 4.0, see my post here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5837)... I have FPS between 30 - 40. I've got russian version with all water effects.

EvilInside
03-09-2009, 02:17 PM
i think nobody can give me "good" reason coze, "physx" is just another useless commercial sh.t from nvidia "WOW impressive water graphics...f.cking god, wasnt the case before ? huh :confused:) making people buying their video cards instead of ati's.

Juste a shame that 1C agree to use that, coze cryostasis is just f.cking good game, and is just f.cked by "physx" technology on ati's video cards

Even a 4870x2 has little slight more fps than a 9800gt :-x

For example, bioshock doesnt implement "physx" and water is as beautiful as cryostasis, even more :(

shame, shame, i hope 1C will receive mails like that, and take a lesson from that :evil:
YES!! i love fanboys.
"WHY ?" ATi fanboys always have to flame on nvidia's technologies....:!:
Want the answer?
Its just be cause of ATi's shame/lame technologies...
OK lets track the thinks...
SLI -> Crossfire
PureVideo -> AVT (Accelerated Video Transcoding or whatever) and the whole HDxxxx family
9800GX2 -> 4870x2
PhysX -> ....??? still unknown
CUDA -> .....??? still unknown

I'am not an nvidia fanboy... i am realist.
ATi always was and maybe will be for future the fallowers of nvidia's technologies.
WELLLLLLLLLLLL..... there is 2 new features to implement to ATi cards so be patient and don't blame/flame game developers and/or nvidia for your(and ATi's) hardware issues.
Oh... and btw next time when you call some features that your card does not support PLEASSSSE don't call it "s.hit" or "f.ckin" or whatever... as i said... be patient and i am sure ATi will implement it soon ;)
//flame off
Thanks.