PDA

View Full Version : Men of War Lag problem

Mikro
02-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi, i have a problem with men of war direct control in singleplayer.
The problem is when i press and hold ctrl for more than 3 sec the Unit starts to behave strange. the mouse pointer moves slower than usualy, the shoot click is laging and when i rellese the Ctrl it wont dissengage for several sec. and if i hold down Tab (item highlight) or Ctrl and try to move over the battlefield i expirience lag.

I need Help!

i use windows Vista,Geforce 8800 Gts 512ddr3 Dual core 3.0, ram 2gb ddr3, all drivers are up to date. windows preformance test is 5.9.

Nike-it
02-24-2009, 05:34 AM
Hi, i have a problem with men of war direct control in singleplayer.
The problem is when i press and hold ctrl for more than 3 sec the Unit starts to behave strange. the mouse pointer moves slower than usualy, the shoot click is laging and when i rellese the Ctrl it wont dissengage for several sec. and if i hold down Tab (item highlight) or Ctrl and try to move over the battlefield i expirience lag.

I need Help!

i use windows Vista,Geforce 8800 Gts 512ddr3 Dual core 3.0, ram 2gb ddr3, all drivers are up to date. windows preformance test is 5.9.

Send a ditailed DIrectX report to support team (support@1cpublishing.eu), and don't forget to specify the verrsion of the game you have, better with foto of the box.