PDA

View Full Version : what patch should I use for version described in sticky "King's Bounty: The Legend "

Agenteusa
02-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Could somebody point me out which patch version to use if any in the version described in the sticky "King's Bounty: The Legend is available in the Buy & Download section. ", please?

Thanks in advance

Nike-it
02-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Hi everyone,

Could somebody point me out which patch version to use if any in the version described in the sticky "King's Bounty: The Legend is available in the Buy & Download section. ", please?

Thanks in advance

You will find the patch for your version in the attachment.

azsportsfan
03-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Wait, are you saying Nike-it that this is the patch for the 1C published/distributed english disc version?

edit: Nevermind, that is the wrong version, I think. I am still waiting for the patch for my version....

sysygy
05-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I installed this patch to the Digital Download I have and now it says it can't find a disk. Of course there is no disk because Buy & Download site doesn't give you a disk. Where is the patch to apply to the "Buy & Download" version of the game that you guys have promoted in your sticky? The one you linked requires a disk and now I can't play. What do I do now?