PDA

View Full Version : April 2009 release date?

tritonas00
02-14-2009, 07:54 PM
See here http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005

can someone confirm this?

pook
02-14-2009, 08:36 PM
lol. Yes! This is april joke. And multiplayer Lan/ internet rofl. RnR is death game.

digit
02-14-2009, 11:16 PM
haha multiplayer, that was like 2 years ago?

Pete379x
02-15-2009, 07:53 AM
The only way your going to find out the real release date is when Ubaku tells us. Or from the official RNR site.

rwmods
02-16-2009, 07:15 PM
i hope they stick to it

Nike-it
02-17-2009, 06:38 AM
This date looks quite real, I'll try to confirm this info ASAP.

digit
02-17-2009, 11:39 AM
:?

1Truck
02-17-2009, 10:16 PM
This date looks quite real, I'll try to confirm this info ASAP.

Thanks! I hope it's real! I think that they will probably have it done this year. Time will tell.

wheelking
02-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks! I hope it's real! I think that they will probably have it done this year. Time will tell.

You and Nike it... If you still expect to get this game in April 2009,there is either 2 fact
-You really don't know anything about the release date jokes since 2004
-You are really retard...Extremely...I knew that the release date could be joke,and everyone should laugh at it,but now we are gonna laugh at you,too! You are praying to an impossible thing you know? Anyway,good luck friend. If it gets released in april...ahh even dreaming it is just a shit

Freak Of Nature
02-18-2009, 02:59 PM
I won't believe in any release dates unless they tell exact month and day of release, and don't change it again...

Whiskey
02-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I won't believe in any release dates unless they tell exact month and day of release, and don't change it again...

So...you wont believe it untill you see the button BUY NOW on on-line stores, no? hehe

I can't believe in a web that says RnR has multiplayer on LAN and internet:confused:

Freak Of Nature
02-18-2009, 05:52 PM
So...you wont believe it untill you see the button BUY NOW on on-line stores, no? hehe

I can't believe in a web that says RnR has multiplayer on LAN and internet:confused:

After so many lies.. No I won't believe untill I play it myself or I see on youtube fandmade videos :D

1Truck
02-18-2009, 11:23 PM
You and Nike it... If you still expect to get this game in April 2009,there is either 2 fact
-You really don't know anything about the release date jokes since 2004
-You are really retard...Extremely...I knew that the release date could be joke,and everyone should laugh at it,but now we are gonna laugh at you,too! You are praying to an impossible thing you know? Anyway,good luck friend. If it gets released in april...ahh even dreaming it is just a shit

1) I've followed this game since around 2004/5, so I know how many times it's been postponed.
2) I'm not retarded...and I won't stoop to name calling on the internet. It's really pathetic. By the way, how old are you?

Yes, they've delayed it for a long time, but just because I thank a moderator/admin for looking up information for us, doesn't mean I truly think it'll come out in April. It may, but it's doubtful. A little respect for them wouldn't hurt either. And everyone will be laughing at me since I waited for the game with respect? We'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. It's a win/win situation for me: either I play Rig N Roll this year, or get a CDL and drive a truck. Either way, I'll be driving the truck, so if Rig N Roll isn't out by then, I'll have done the real thing instead of a game!

ilkercindik
02-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Dont wait this game than this time.

Azabache
02-21-2009, 05:17 AM
1) I've followed this game since around 2004/5, so I know how many times it's been postponed.
2) I'm not retarded...and I won't stoop to name calling on the internet. It's really pathetic. By the way, how old are you?

Yes, they've delayed it for a long time, but just because I thank a moderator/admin for looking up information for us, doesn't mean I truly think it'll come out in April. It may, but it's doubtful. A little respect for them wouldn't hurt either. And everyone will be laughing at me since I waited for the game with respect? We'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. It's a win/win situation for me: either I play Rig N Roll this year, or get a CDL and drive a truck. Either way, I'll be driving the truck, so if Rig N Roll isn't out by then, I'll have done the real thing instead of a game!

Well said Mate

KENWORTH
02-21-2009, 05:36 AM

good luck with your cdl ill be seeing you on the road sometime then.

Ubaku
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Hmm, where have I seen this before? April 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008. ;-) Anyway I will ask Igor when I email him. But Nike-it knows what he is talking about. I hope he is right.

KENWORTH
02-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Hmm, where have I seen this before? April 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008. ;-) Anyway I will ask Igor when I email him. But Nike-it knows what he is talking about. I hope he is right.

thats the truth we all have seen that before

Bombakas
02-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Only one man Ubaku can mail to rign roll developer sometimes and 1c company even can't ask confirm real release date.

digit
02-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Only one man Ubaku can mail to rign roll developer sometimes and 1c company even can't ask confirm real release date.

Yer thats true, and its quite sad on 1C's behalf!

Ubaku
02-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Yer thats true, and its quite sad on 1C's behalf!

Thats because I'm a gamer just like you. I dont work for any company. I did volunteer work for
Softlab-Nsk with translations of magazines and videos, but I don't officially work for them.

1C staff have rules they have to follow, while I make my own rules. Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done. We say we wanna email Igor and we do it. And so we will. March is next week. It will be soon don't worry.

I am still deciding exactly when I will send the email, but probably sometime next week.

Freak Of Nature
02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Thats because I'm a gamer just like you. I dont work for any company. I did volunteer work for
Softlab-Nsk with translations of magazines and videos, but I don't officially work for them.

1C staff have rules they have to follow, while I make my own rules. Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done. We say we wanna email Igor and we do it. And so we will. March is next week. It will be soon don't worry.

I am still deciding exactly when I will send the email, but probably sometime next week.

You could send it on sunday, so when on monday Igor arrives to work, he could read and answer to it. ;)

digit
02-26-2009, 06:44 AM
Thats why us regular gamers get more actual stuff done.

Bloody oath! but i guess thats just how things are so we'll have to build a bridge!

I like freaks idea!

Ubaku
02-28-2009, 05:51 AM
I think I really will send the letter this Sunday. Will have to see if I have time, but I will try. When the letter is sent, I will tell you guys. ;-)

Whiskey
02-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Nice, Ubaku.

Since Nike-it didnt conffirmed that release date I begun to believe in another delay, again.

Hopefully Igor would give us good news.

Ubaku
03-02-2009, 04:47 AM
I have sent the email to Igor Belago today on March 1. Waiting for reply. I will check my email daily. A reply might come very soon. It might not come so soon. Who knows. We can just wait.

-Ubaku

digit
03-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Good to hear Ubaku! Lets hope its a positive reply

movo.
03-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Looking forward what Igor says again

obsolum
03-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Good to hear Ubaku! Lets hope its a positive reply
That depends on what you call "positive".

Don't hold your breath for a April 2009 release date, that won't happen. For the game to be released - ie. available in stores - the game would already have to be 100% complete. Seeing as we've had no mention of that I think it's safe to assume that the game is not ready yet, and thus the release date will be postponed again. I'm guessing they'll say August/September 2009 this time.

digit
03-02-2009, 10:23 AM
That depends on what you call "positive".

Don't hold your breath for a April 2009 release date, that won't happen. For the game to be released - ie. available in stores - the game would already have to be 100% complete. Seeing as we've had no mention of that I think it's safe to assume that the game is not ready yet, and thus the release date will be postponed again. I'm guessing they'll say August/September 2009 this time.

I wouldnt even be holding my breath for this year if i were you mate! and when i say positive i mean moving forward not backward, nothing about release ;)

Ricardo
03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I have sent the email to Igor Belago today on March 1. Waiting for reply. I will check my email daily. A reply might come very soon. It might not come so soon. Who knows. We can just wait.

-Ubaku

So, what's up with the reply ? Didn't you get it ?

xmuertex
03-07-2009, 07:26 PM
hy.is it real the release date of the rin`n`roll3.

digit
03-08-2009, 03:39 AM
So, what's up with the reply ? Didn't you get it ?

Read what he wrote! He said, It might not come so soon!

Freak Of Nature
03-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Looks like SoftLab - Nsk has dissapeared from Earth surface :D even admin can't get news from them :|

Freak Of Nature
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Take a look at this http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005 the same site now says june 2009 what the hell it's middle of 2009 and they told begining 2009 i can't believe if this is true, I'm starting to think that i'm not going to buy this game if it delays till summer :|

obsolum
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Take a look at this http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005 the same site now says june 2009 what the hell it's middle of 2009 and they told begining 2009 i can't believe if this is true, I'm starting to think that i'm not going to buy this game if it delays till summer :|
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? You've been here long enough to know not to believe anything about announced releasedates. Now you're acting as if you actually thought they would stick to the release date this time? Give me a break. I've said it a while ago, don't expect the game to come out before September/October. Most likely it won't even be 2009.

Seriously people... I see you all whining that you don't believe in this game anymore, yet everytime they postpone the release date - like you should know they would - you act all disappointed and shit. Don't tell me you didn't see this coming, come on.

Freak Of Nature
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? You've been here long enough to know not to believe anything about announced releasedates.

And I don't believe in them but if they are correct I'm not buying that game, too many lies for me..... hopefully they clarify everything in letter.. :|

akaFr0sT
03-10-2009, 04:54 PM
this is THE most ret..ded, ...ed up, lie..g son of a b..ch company. this will not be tolerated, and by that i mean i'm SURE gonna rip this game from any of the 1000000 torrent sites.

and BTW this game WILL be outdated by the time it releases even if it would be released tomorrow <-- i'm sure of it ! and it is just another cheap copy of 18 WoS with different roads with no bends (u just drive straight and change highways) and some other features.

cheap game, nasty graphics, boring gameplay and the devs are nowhere to be seen with new updates. i logged in after about 2 monhts of inactivity and still no updates !

to hell with this !

obsolum
03-10-2009, 06:37 PM
this is THE most ret..ded, ...ed up, lie..g son of a b..ch company. this will not be tolerated, and by that i mean i'm SURE gonna rip this game from any of the 1000000 torrent sites.

and BTW this game WILL be outdated by the time it releases even if it would be released tomorrow <-- i'm sure of it ! and it is just another cheap copy of 18 WoS with different roads with no bends (u just drive straight and change highways) and some other features.

cheap game, nasty graphics, boring gameplay and the devs are nowhere to be seen with new updates. i logged in after about 2 monhts of inactivity and still no updates !

to hell with this !
As much a right as you've got to be angry, now you are the one talking shit. Even though the game isn't finished yet, from the few screenshots and videos I've seen from it it's obvious that this game is gonna be in a completely different ballgame than the 18WoS series. The game will have actual roads from California, both highways and secondary roads, with a pretty detailed environment.

Sure, the graphics won't be as "next gen" as the latest Live For Speed releases, for example, but then again graphics don't make a game. Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, some of the best games ever made have "dated" graphics but are still unbeatable gameplay wise even today. For me, the graphics are good enough from what I've seen. The most important aspect, for me, is the physics of the trucks & trailers, and of course gameplay.

As for your comment on "boring gameplay"... how can you possibly know? Have you played the game?

We've all been waiting for this game to be released for a while, some for over 5 years. And we're all disappointed - though not at all surprised, personally - to see that they've yet again postponed the release date. But the fact remains that there simply is not a better trucking sim out there, otherwise we'd all be playing that and no one would care about R&R. This means that if and when R&R finally does get released, it will probably be the best trucking sim out there. Although I seem to remember that there are other trucking sims being developed by other companies, but I'm not following them.

akaFr0sT
03-10-2009, 09:41 PM
As much a right as you've got to be angry, now you are the one talking shit. Even though the game isn't finished yet, from the few screenshots and videos I've seen from it it's obvious that this game is gonna be in a completely different ballgame than the 18WoS series. The game will have actual roads from California, both highways and secondary roads, with a pretty detailed environment.

Sure, the graphics won't be as "next gen" as the latest Live For Speed releases, for example, but then again graphics don't make a game. Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, some of the best games ever made have "dated" graphics but are still unbeatable gameplay wise even today. For me, the graphics are good enough from what I've seen. The most important aspect, for me, is the physics of the trucks & trailers, and of course gameplay.

As for your comment on "boring gameplay"... how can you possibly know? Have you played the game?

We've all been waiting for this game to be released for a while, some for over 5 years. And we're all disappointed - though not at all surprised, personally - to see that they've yet again postponed the release date. But the fact remains that there simply is not a better trucking sim out there, otherwise we'd all be playing that and no one would care about R&R. This means that if and when R&R finally does get released, it will probably be the best trucking sim out there. Although I seem to remember that there are other trucking sims being developed by other companies, but I'm not following them.

u WILL see my friend that those "secondary roads" will be some kind of "we made those just so that the map doesn't look so simple". plus i bet that they're not making them as a challenge for skilled drivers who want to use them as "dangerous shorcuts" just so that IF they manage to drive fast on them and the payload doesn't get ONE scratch they gain an important time advantage. my point is FU america with your highways and stuff! no skills needed there, just cruise control and a lot of patience.

grapchis: my friend i am not so much of a fan of extraordinary graphics myself BUT look at the cabin models for example; it's like they're almost the same as they were in freakin' King of the Road (which of course was a very good game AT IT'S TIME).

as far as gameplay i bet all trucks will be equiped with DSG. if u don't know what that is just google it and see (a lot of famous car manufacturers are using it, some of them with a different name). in fewer words did u notice that in ALL truck sim games when u shift through gears it's like it happens instantly; 0.01 seconds and u're from 6th to 7th gear... what is that?! FORMULA 1 ?! i bet formula 1 engineers would want a transmision like that.

anyway... i have a lot of things to say and this game isn't released yet, dunno if it will ever be released but...whatever... am i asking for perfection ? OH NO ! this so far from perfection! even a 1st grader kid would realise that this game WILL be far from realism and then i ask myself what are the devs doing? and how many of them have a driver's licence?

as far as your attitude goes: are u some kind of 1C company lawyer? are they paying u for your comments? my attitude is motivated by my waiting time and all the BS that was served around this game. what about yours? are u licking someone's cr..h in hopes that u'll have a free copy of your game? get a job, buy the game (again IF it gets released) and u can stop doing that. PLUS u don't have to come here to prove to others that u're smarter than the average person getting pissed off at the devs.

Ubaku
03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
No reply yet. Yea I'm as angry as you guys. All we can do is wait and try not to think about the game. That is my best advice. Just don't think about it.

As soon as the reply does arrive, I will tell you instantly. So if I didnt tell you, that means there is no reply yet.

obsolum
03-12-2009, 02:19 PM
as far as your attitude goes: are u some kind of 1C company lawyer? are they paying u for your comments? my attitude is motivated by my waiting time and all the BS that was served around this game. what about yours? are u licking someone's cr..h in hopes that u'll have a free copy of your game? get a job, buy the game (again IF it gets released) and u can stop doing that. PLUS u don't have to come here to prove to others that u're smarter than the average person getting pissed off at the devs.
I think it's pretty obvious that the only one with an "attitude" - more like an attitude problem - here is you. I don't kiss up to 1C. In fact, I think the development of this game is a complete joke. Oddly enough, it seems that I'm the only one around here who didn't believe for a second that this game was going to be released in March. Maybe that's why I'm not angry that the release date will be postponed again by another 6 months; I saw it coming all along.

I'm not trying to prove I'm smarter than the other people around here, but the fact that you perceive it that way maybe says something about you. Sadly, it does seem that I'm one of the few people here that have a mature attitude about this whole thing.

Also, everything you point out in your post is based on nothing but speculation. The fact is that no one knows what R&R will be like. All anyone can do is guess. Besides, if you're so sure this game is gonna be crap, why the hell are you still hanging around here waiting for the game to be released and getting angry when it's postponed?

Your point about the shifting in other trucking "sims" - are there really any trucking sims out there? They're all just trucking games with a pitifully small dose of realism, in my opinion - is instantaneous is well justified; that's not realistic at all. However, we don't know yet how the shifting will be in R&R; again, you're just assuming it will be crap. Although I must admit, I doubt that the gear shifting will be realistic, but at least I'm not making assumptions based on nothing.

You're also right in that the screenshots of the cabins look too outdated; they don't seem to have any depth to them. But hey, they are only a few screenshots of a few trucks in the game, and for all we know they might have been updated in the meantime (wishful thinking?).

You can bitch and whine and insult people here all you want, it won't change a damn thing.

yesil
03-13-2009, 12:36 AM
rign rolling in 2010 will not get out

Release date 2010................................

Pete379x
03-14-2009, 02:34 AM
rign rolling in 2010 will not get out

Release date 2010................................

It will probably never be released anyways.

yesil
03-14-2009, 02:18 PM
It will probably never be released anyways.

This year the game will not get out

Freak Of Nature
03-15-2009, 08:13 AM
I was 16 when I started waiting for this game, now I'm 19 and still waiting, but not as much as before,the situation with release date is getting more and more absurd they dont even answer to our letter or admin, I'm starting to think that this game will be canceled....

By the way, I started playing haulin, but I want to change those crappy truck and trailers, does any one knows site where I could find a lot of trucks and trailers, I visited may sites, but they had like ~15 trucks

Ubaku
03-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Guys, Igor Belago did reply to one of the staff at the Russian 1c forums and said my letter was lost in their junk folder. Igor asked me to send it again, and so I did. 3 times.

He said he will answer our questions over the weekends. So he did sorta reply. So there will be an answer to our letter possibly tommorow.

Freak Of Nature
03-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Guys, Igor Belago did reply to one of the staff at the Russian 1c forums and said my letter was lost in their junk folder. Igor asked me to send it again, and so I did. 3 times.

He said he will answer our questions over the weekends. So he did sorta reply. So there will be an answer to our letter possibly tommorow.

Finally!!!! better he say something positive about release !

Ubaku
03-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Got a reply from Igor Belago today.

He says,

"Sorry that I dont have the reply to your letter yet, but I am very sick with the flu. Will write as soon as I can"

xmuertex
03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
hi everybody...i am new around here and all that i can see is people ALL AROUND THE WORLD waithing for this wonderfull game to be release for all these years and you are still houping....and that`s a good thing....but at least they coud give us a release date or a demo to calm down a lot of spirits:).....

sorry my english......

Freak Of Nature
03-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Got a reply from Igor Belago today.

He says,

"Sorry that I dont have the reply to your letter yet, but I am very sick with the flu. Will write as soon as I can"

That's why he didn't replied to us, and admin. Well hope he'll get better soon :)

Ubaku
03-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Guys there is a reply from Igor Belago to the letter. I will translate it and you can read it today by 10pm eastern or so.

Good news? Game comes out in a couple of months. Exact date, not yet. It is being tested by actual gamers in Novosibirsk. Not regular gamers, probably relatives of the developers. But its truly almost good to go gold.

There is a lot of details about the game in the letter since I did ask questions about gameplay. Just be patient until 10pm. ;-)

Freak Of Nature
03-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Guys there is a reply from Igor Belago to the letter. I will translate it and you can read it today by 10pm eastern or so.

Good news? Game comes out in a couple of months. Exact date, not yet. It is being tested by actual gamers in Novosibirsk. Not regular gamers, probably relatives of the developers. But its truly almost good to go gold.

There is a lot of details about the game in the letter since I did ask questions about gameplay. Just be patient until 10pm. ;-)

Finally thank you Ubaku, and also Igor for the reply. Waiting for the rest of letter.

roebedoes
03-20-2009, 09:31 PM

hahahaha, the game will come out in een couple months but they don't have a exact date, that will be again a delay trust me

Pete379x
03-21-2009, 05:14 AM
They will delay it in a couple months. lolz...

Ubaku
03-21-2009, 05:47 AM
Here is the English translation of the letter, as promised. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6728

yuhui2009
05-13-2009, 05:18 PM
http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005

trucknisse
05-15-2009, 06:21 PM
http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=3005

Just ignore. They are just guessing.