PDA

View Full Version : what is the crystal effect friends!!!

dukenukem
02-12-2009, 05:34 AM
hi everbody.

I m worrying about effect of crystal in the necro castle,fight with undead general.Is there anybody who knows the effect.Thanks.

Stardust
02-13-2009, 07:34 AM
It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off. An alternative solution is to move your own troops on their corpses or summon thorns to sit on them so the crystal cant rez. Good luck! its one of the toughest fight in game.

Zonc
02-17-2009, 03:32 PM
It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off.
Especially necromaners, becouse if they are res. their charges will renew and this means even more trouble.

MisterBarca
03-05-2009, 02:06 AM
It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off. An alternative solution is to move your own troops on their corpses or summon thorns to sit on them so the crystal cant rez. Good luck! its one of the toughest fight in game.

Yep. I didn't even notice the crystal the first time I fought the undead general, so I thought the general was resurrecting all those units, LMAO!