PDA

View Full Version : experience for spirits

lilmoon
02-09-2009, 11:26 AM
hi all,

questions:
1) how much experience does every spirit of rage get for each stuff they do? do you have a list? the more the cost of it the more experience?

2) why if I use twice for example soul drain, I get experience only once?

3) I improved my soul drain up to 45 rage... I hope I will get a chance to lower the cost sometime, will I

tnx

master.jimmy
07-07-2009, 05:42 PM
hi all,

questions:
1) how much experience does every spirit of rage get for each stuff they do? do you have a list? the more the cost of it the more experience?

2) why if I use twice for example soul drain, I get experience only once?

3) I improved my soul drain up to 45 rage... I hope I will get a chance to lower the cost sometime, will I

tnx

i need this info too.
If i kill 100 units, will it be the same amount of exp?

Vilk
07-07-2009, 09:58 PM
As far I know spirit experience is very complex, I haven't bookmark the post explaining some important points, what I remember is:

The level difference with the character plays an important role so when a spirit has the same level it gains quite less xp.
Only the first 3 spirits use bring significant xp, after it's not significant.
The number of enemy units still present when the spirit is used has an influence on the amount of xp used.
For spirit attack that does damages, the xp is influenced by the damages done when other use an xp base.

master.jimmy
07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
As far I know spirit experience is very complex, I haven't bookmark the post explaining some important points, what I remember is:

The level difference with the character plays an important role so when a spirit has the same level it gains quite less xp.
Only the first 3 spirits use bring significant xp, after it's not significant.
The number of enemy units still present when the spirit is used has an influence on the amount of xp used.
For spirit attack that does damages, the xp is influenced by the damages done when other use an xp base.

man i can't understand

1) so it's better i use spirit when i'm a HIGH level hero?
2) i can't understand
3) ?? if many units remains after using Spirits XP will be more or less?
4) "when other use an xp base." what does it mean?

Vilk
07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
My poor english seems quite a problem.

Assertion 1 just means that low level spirit will level up faster and that a spirit with the same level than the hero level up slower. That doesn't mean you should not use a spirit if it is close to character level.

Assertion 2: At each time you use a spirit in battle, next time the amount of xp decrease, and that decrease is so fast that at fourth use the xp gain is already very low.

Assertion 3: The more units there are in the battlefield the more xp the spirit will gain.

Assertion 4: Some Spirit attack does damages, for those the more damages/death they do the more xp they get.

I hope it's more clear. :)

EDIT: Myself I don't use those rules and don't care about spirits level up, I just focus on using them when I need and for the attack I need. I never change my attack plan for spirit xp gain, that's just me.