PDA

View Full Version : Locked up

trucknisse
02-05-2009, 03:19 PM
It appears the RigNRoll guys have started the new year locking themselves up in the vault, and regarding any new or updates as top secret material.

Freak Of Nature
02-05-2009, 04:39 PM
It appears the RigNRoll guys have started the new year locking themselves up in the vault, and regarding any new or updates as top secret material.

Aguess They are preparing for another fake release date...

Com' on release finally!....

Pete379x
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
They dont want to release it probably because there is too many bugs in it. All these years and they still haven't finished fixing them.

Freak Of Nature
02-06-2009, 03:04 PM
They dont want to release it probably because there is too many bugs in it. All these years and they still haven't finished fixing them.

They've been creating bugs not a game....

Ubaku
02-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I will write to Igor in the first week of March. Guys just wait a little. If you need anything, email me because I dont come to the forum too often, no time. johnukranian2@hotmail.com

Yes its absurd how they dont give us any updates, if they dont release the game in the spring they are really asking for it. Rignroll will enter history as the longest development for a video game of all time. Not something to be proud of. ;-)

But just think, when (and if) it does finally come out it will be an event worth drinking vodka over. ;-)

Freak Of Nature
02-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I will write to Igor in the first week of March. Guys just wait a little. If you need anything, email me because I dont come to the forum too often, no time. johnukranian2@hotmail.com

Yes its absurd how they dont give us any updates, if they dont release the game in the spring they are really asking for it. Rignroll will enter history as the longest development for a video game of all time. Not something to be proud of. ;-)

But just think, when (and if) it does finally come out it will be an event worth drinking vodka over. ;-)

Thank you Ubaku, without you we won't get any news at all.....

trucknisse
02-10-2009, 11:24 PM

Or a bottle of wine. Na, lets go for Vodka and do some serious virtual drunk driving.