PDA

View Full Version : Necrovision where to buy?

chevalier teutonic
02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey, hum Necrovision is a game i've been watching since some time now and i was wondering where i might be buying this game. I thought about gamersgate since most of the 1c games i bought it was on GG but it's not listed, even in the coming soon games. If its not on GG i'd have to order it at EB games but it takes a lot of time..., anyway i'm downloading the french demo right now, if it's worth it I might order it at EB but it would be so less trouble to have it on Gamersgate, and if I am right, looking through those forums I am not the only one who'd like to see it on GG. Gonna go play the demo now, sorry if I sounded like whinning, that's not the case just asking.

Nike-it
02-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Hey, hum Necrovision is a game i've been watching since some time now and i was wondering where i might be buying this game. I thought about gamersgate since most of the 1c games i bought it was on GG but it's not listed, even in the coming soon games. If its not on GG i'd have to order it at EB games but it takes a lot of time..., anyway i'm downloading the french demo right now, if it's worth it I might order it at EB but it would be so less trouble to have it on Gamersgate, and if I am right, looking through those forums I am not the only one who'd like to see it on GG. Gonna go play the demo now, sorry if I sounded like whinning, that's not the case just asking.

Necrovision should appear at GG very soon for preorder.

chevalier teutonic
02-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok thank you! Looking forward playing the game!

Metroplex
02-24-2009, 07:06 AM
I don't know where you are so try:

http://www.cdwow.com.au/Necrovision/product/view/6519373
In Australia.

They also have sites in the UK, so Google them.:grin: