PDA

View Full Version : 1C Company Announces add-on to Dawn of Magic

Nike-it
02-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Dawn of Magic 2 is an add-on to the popular action RPG Dawn of Magic which now unveils its world of magic even further. Over hundred new spells, divided into 12 magic schools, bring fresh power to your fight against hordes of enemies as you stop their invasion. Follow your destiny and uncover the truth behind the sinister plot. As with Dawn of Magic you can again create unique combinations of spells which are especially useful in multiplayer mode. This system of magic is the most innovative ever seen in a modern RPG. Players can also compete in 2-person duels or in large arenas against many others in true melee combat.

Dawn of Magic 2 is currently scheduled for a spring 2009 release.

Dawn of Magic is a third-person action RPG where the weapon of choice is magic. The game is set in a richly detailed medieval fantasy world, allowing the player a wide variety of choices both in individual quests and character development. There are over a dozen different fields of magic, allowing players many choices for specialization. The most unique aspect of the magic system is the ability to combine spells.

Please find more information about Dawn of Magic 2 at http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/dawn-of-magic-2/overview.

Nike-it
02-03-2009, 07:27 AM
Five more screenshots from upcoming game.

Cremator
02-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello!
I was wondering if you have any information on where I could purchase the original game for which this add-on is being created?
I'm in the U.S. and it doesn't seem to be available at any retailers, nor the U.S. based online sellers.

Thanks,

Cremator

Nike-it
02-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Hello!
I was wondering if you have any information on where I could purchase the original game for which this add-on is being created?
I'm in the U.S. and it doesn't seem to be available at any retailers, nor the U.S. based online sellers.

Thanks,

Cremator

You can buy it at our on-line shop: https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/panier.html?partenaire=76&id_titre=660&affilie
Also you can try Gamersgate.com, they are available for US too.

Cremator
02-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Aha! The name change is what was throwing me off. Thank you for the quick response!

- C

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-06-2009, 05:48 PM
i havent play Blood magic so do i need to play it first in order to understnad the story or the addon is a different game??

Nike-it
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
i havent play Blood magic so do i need to play it first in order to understnad the story or the addon is a different game??

The orginal game is worth trying:) But pay attention that in Europe it was called Down of Magic. Anyway add-on is a stand alone game, so it won't be bad if you try it first.

Krazee DD
01-09-2011, 08:46 PM
You can buy it at our on-line shop: https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/panier.html?partenaire=76&id_titre=660&affilie
Also you can try Gamersgate.com, they are available for US too.

I'm liking what 1c does. Might give this one a try.

Katie
10-07-2011, 08:57 AM
The game is called Time of Shadows here in America. So weird to have many different names for Dawn of Magic 2, but there you go!

You can still find and buy the North American boxed version :grin:.

Langley88
02-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Nice, just to let you know the post isnt showing up properly on my iphone - I think there is a plugin you can grab that takes care of that now.
I want to show my admiration for your generosity in support of people that should have assistance with your question.