PDA

View Full Version : Blackthorn Crown

Azeem
01-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi all guys, I'm new to this game and to this forum and I hope I'm writing in the right place :)

During my game I've found the Blackthorn Crown; I'm using it with Royal Thorns in my army and I've to say it is a nice combination.

I've only one problem, I can't understand how to improve the morale of this item!

Is there someone who has managed to know how to improve the morale?

Thanks very much to all,

see you soon!

Azeem

Metathron
01-31-2009, 01:01 PM
I wore it once as warrior (convenient because of halved rage loss after combat), but I don't think I've ever had to improve its morale. I suppose the morale went down because you killed too many thorn. You do know about suppressing items, don't you? Right click, suppress.

Azeem
01-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Mmm maybe I've killed thorns but i can't remember at the moment! Yes I know about suppressing items. Thank you for the answer! ;)

Azeem

foolstone
02-01-2009, 03:19 AM
right click the item to see what the it care about.
the crown "enjoys heat of combat,but treats lives of nature's creature very tenderly". not only killing thorn will lower it's moral,but also other nature's creatures,like wolf etc..

Hi all guys, I'm new to this game and to this forum and I hope I'm writing in the right place :)

During my game I've found the Blackthorn Crown; I'm using it with Royal Thorns in my army and I've to say it is a nice combination.

I've only one problem, I can't understand how to improve the morale of this item!

Is there someone who has managed to know how to improve the morale?

Thanks very much to all,

see you soon!

Azeem

lauvhk
02-02-2009, 01:50 AM
When you fight Plant-typed creatures (that include Ents and Ancient Ents), the morale of the Blackthorn Crown drops by 20 points. Otherwise, it goes up by 2 for each encounter. I am not sure how things turn out when you encounter dryads with no plants in the first place.

The Blackthorn crown keeper fight is fairly easy probably due to the value of the item. It might be easier to suppress the keeper than to manage its morale.

Azeem
02-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Ok now I understand :) thanks to all guys! You have been very gentle :)