PDA

View Full Version : Guadalcanal Campaign Video

Golden_Eagle_FM
01-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Here is the link to the first part of a film that I am making and that has the Guadalcanal Campaign as it's theme. In the previous post the link was corrupted.
The first part deals with the arrival of the Task Force.

http://files.filefront.com/Guadalcanal+Part+1+The+Arrival/;13078417;/fileinfo.html

It is better to download the file as the filefront automatic trailer is not with the right image ratio and the image is awful.

Your comments are welcome

Gold

Flyby
01-27-2009, 01:09 PM
a tempting morsel for sure. can't wait until the fighting starts. :) I trust the music for the next movie will be appropriate in building the suspense before the action starts, then will transition to some blood-curdling orchestration designed to lift my hair? :D
Dlyby out

zapatista
01-28-2009, 05:18 AM
thx for fixing the link

good looking intro video, it gives a good idea of the detail put into the capaign, for ex some of the jap airfields you see vehicles driving around, sea planes landing, i hope those are not just one off animations for the video you made but also occur by the time the aircraft from the mission arive at destination :)

nice music to :) makes for a change from the teen headbanging heavy metal we usually get with il2 video's.

i'll install the campaign and see how far i get into it :]