PDA

View Full Version : Game will not let me power up ICE rage.

catqua
01-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I am at the power station to power up the ICE rage. She even directs me there. There is a message that tells her that I have to kill the monsters first. Ive killed everything on that whole map and I cant power up this Ice rage. I am now at level 24. Did I miss something???

Stever717
01-25-2009, 06:36 PM
As far as I know all you have to do is to pull on the power station lever(click on it) till she is charged up to 100%

despiser
02-10-2009, 08:59 AM
You have to reinstall, i tried it and worked after reading a post somewhere.

cicciopollo
02-19-2009, 09:55 AM
I have the same problem.
But also on the station power even if do I press nothing doesn't happen, why,,,,,?

Arius
03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I had the same problem. Simply reinstalling the game did not work. I fixed the problem by installing the 1.6.5 patch released by Atari. I previously had the 1.7 patch for the Nobilis installed, which turned out to be the wrong patch for the version of the game I have. Apparently there are different versions of this game?? Atari release vs. Nobilis release? Also if you are using a no-cd patch of some sort this could be the problem.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I only started playing this game again recently and just activated Lina but when i select "charges" it does nothing but bring up a "move" arrow. :confused: