PDA

View Full Version : mana bug?

joca_bt
01-19-2009, 09:21 PM
I seem to have some kind of mana bug, my max mana grows a lot from times to times, a mage in lvl 24 is suposed to have 365 mana?

BuffaloX
01-23-2009, 11:16 AM
My mage at level 26 has 160 mana, and I have taken mana every time I could.
I started new game, and tried the mana mod and had the mana bug too, some times it inexplicably increased by 30, this is version 1.64.
I removed the mana mod, and haven't seen this since, it may be a coincidence?
You are definately having way too much mana.

Gatts
01-23-2009, 03:36 PM
That is a real bug... you surely have much more mana than you are supposed to have... I haven't heard about that one anyway

SeomanCC
01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
I seem to have some kind of mana bug, my max mana grows a lot from times to times, a mage in lvl 24 is suposed to have 365 mana?

Do you use one of the fast mana regen mods? I installed it last night and now I have 200 mana at level 20. I have received +30 mana 3 times. All since entering elf land.

SeomanCC
02-02-2009, 02:21 PM
Do you use one of the fast mana regen mods? I installed it last night and now I have 200 mana at level 20. I have received +30 mana 3 times. All since entering elf land.

I confirmed that it's the mana regen mod causing it. I can replicate the bug at will now with the mod but if I uninstall it I cannot.

When you use the mod and hover over the day/night display often nothing occurs. After one of these instances if you pick up a chest (needs to have gold in it) or a pile of gold, you will get a +30 bump to max mana.

It's useful enough but it is WAY imbalancing. Not worrying about mana changes the mechanics of the game, especially as a mage.