PDA

View Full Version : Playing on Laptop

sade
01-18-2009, 08:54 PM
I have a laptop, faerly good (2gb, 500 gb hdd, dual processor, etc)

the game run like a dream on it.. but.. but..

after 5-10 min, the temperature turns too high, and the laptop automaticly turning off

i never noticed similar, i played many games on my laptop (ok.. mostly with heroes of mm 5:toe), but still

anybody else noticed this problem?
any solution to it?

thank you

Sade

foolstone
01-19-2009, 04:17 AM
lower picture quanlity.
and most important thing:
use a laptop cooling tray
lower Room temperature using air conditioner's

I have a laptop, faerly good (2gb, 500 gb hdd, dual processor, etc)

the game run like a dream on it.. but.. but..

after 5-10 min, the temperature turns too high, and the laptop automaticly turning off

i never noticed similar, i played many games on my laptop (ok.. mostly with heroes of mm 5:toe), but still

anybody else noticed this problem?
any solution to it?

thank you

Sade

sade
01-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Thank you!
Another question: how can i turn on the laptop cooler manually? it's turn on/off automaticly.

Or i should buy an outer cooler to under to my laptop?
(i never know it have, just i google-ed it, probably it will help)

My husband allways play on KB on his computer (its tabletop computer, not a laptop), and sometimes i want play tooooo :)

thank you
sade

Nike-it
01-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Thank you!
Another question: how can i turn on the laptop cooler manually? it's turn on/off automaticly.

Or i should buy an outer cooler to under to my laptop?
(i never know it have, just i google-ed it, probably it will help)

My husband allways play on KB on his computer (its tabletop computer, not a laptop), and sometimes i want play tooooo :)

thank you
sade

I also faced such problem (not only in KB), and the solution was in buying the notebook cooler. There are plenty of good models from almost all producers of coolers.
And if the cooler in your laptop doesn't turn on automaticaly, it may be some technical problems, as it should work at high perfomance.

Gatts
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Also there is an easy to do way how to clean the heating air pipes (where can be some dust, which lowers the amount of air flowing through - hence it does not cool as it could) - in most pc shops are air-pressure sprays - the pressed air will blow out all dust and you don't need to open the laptop (very tricky/difficult in mostly all laptop series known) - so the cooled air will actually hit the cooling pipes/cooling the processor / processors. ... and cool'em! Also get the add-on cooler, as Nike-it suggested.

sade
01-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Thank you for everybody.

lead341
01-20-2009, 03:13 PM
@ Sade: May I know which graphics card is operating in your laptop?

Greetings lead