PDA

View Full Version : NecroVisioN'S plot details

Nike-it
01-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Today appeared more details about the plot of the upcoming game. Find out more about zombies, vampires and giant robotics together with unbelievable events, which happened in the world of NecroVisioN (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/necrovision).
Read all new info here (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/news/feel-the-terror-with-necrovision-s-horror-packed-story).

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-16-2009, 09:07 AM
The plot reminded me of the doom3 scenario... Will it have any demons inspired by the doom games or at least some ideas taken from it?

Nike-it
01-16-2009, 09:12 AM
The plot reminded me of the doom3 scenario... Will it have any demons inspired by the doom games or at least some ideas taken from it?

You will be able to check it yourself soon;)

tagTaken2
01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
I notice it under the release, it says Feb in Europe... any more information on release outside EU?

I'm not going to get anything else, am I... :(

Nike-it
01-21-2009, 09:58 AM
I notice it under the release, it says Feb in Europe... any more information on release outside EU?

I'm not going to get anything else, am I... :(

It will be available via digital download;)

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-21-2009, 10:29 AM
And what pc does it needs for max settings(on windows xp sp3) I read in another gaming website that it will need a GTX 280 graphics card with 4 gb ram and quad core cpu is that true? If yes then can you ginve me some advise on how to overclock my pc safelu(my pc is not overcloked at all now) so i can get the best speed possible in the game without damaging the pc..

Nike-it
01-21-2009, 11:07 AM
And what pc does it needs for max settings(on windows xp sp3) I read in another gaming website that it will need a GTX 280 graphics card with 4 gb ram and quad core cpu is that true? If yes then can you ginve me some advise on how to overclock my pc safelu(my pc is not overcloked at all now) so i can get the best speed possible in the game without damaging the pc..

I haven't heard about such high system spec for Necrovision. For sure it won't be so demanding as Cryostasis for example.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Why cryostasis needs a very power full pc to run? is that because of bad optimization>

tagTaken2
01-30-2009, 07:29 PM
It will be available via digital download;)

Dude, I'm on 512 connection.

It's better than zip, but if you have any more information on disk release, that would be great.