PDA

View Full Version : Cryostasis Graphic Problem

Dcrysis02
01-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi,i have a problem with Cryostasis:(I haven't had the time to play with the game for about a week now.Yesterday i updated from the 180.48 Nvidia driver to the 181.20 driver and deleted the old 8 series PhysX driver for the new 9 series.When the game loads,the textures are nowhere to be seen,almost the entire screen is black.I had no problem what so ever on the same settings before the updates.Can anyone confirm that the new drivers are not compatible with Cryostasis?

Nike-it
01-16-2009, 06:10 AM
Hi,i have a problem with Cryostasis:(I haven't had the time to play with the game for about a week now.Yesterday i updated from the 180.48 Nvidia driver to the 181.20 driver and deleted the old 8 series PhysX driver for the new 9 series.When the game loads,the textures are nowhere to be seen,almost the entire screen is black.I had no problem what so ever on the same settings before the updates.Can anyone confirm that the new drivers are not compatible with Cryostasis?

This could happen because of PhysX driver, try to backup old one.

Dcrysis02
01-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Hmm.Thanks.Hope they will make the international version updatable,not like the russian one.Yay,i can't wait till' the 20. february:)Hopefully the "patch" will be included in that one.