Macphal
01-13-2009, 07:38 PM
First off my specs:

CPU: AMD 3800 x2
3gb of ram
GeForce 9600gt
Sound blaster gamer sound card
and im runing windows xp.

When i first downloaded and installed the game it had no sound. my sound works fine outside the game, but nothing in it. I checked the settings and all the sounds options are on. I saw i had version 1.6.4 and i saw there was a patch for 1.7 so i downloaded it and installed it. Now when i try to play it, it asks me to activate it again. So i try activating it with the same code gamersgate gave me, but now it don't work! Whats going on?

Nike-it
01-14-2009, 06:09 AM
First off my specs:

CPU: AMD 3800 x2
3gb of ram
GeForce 9600gt
Sound blaster gamer sound card
and im runing windows xp.

When i first downloaded and installed the game it had no sound. my sound works fine outside the game, but nothing in it. I checked the settings and all the sounds options are on. I saw i had version 1.6.4 and i saw there was a patch for 1.7 so i downloaded it and installed it. Now when i try to play it, it asks me to activate it again. So i try activating it with the same code gamersgate gave me, but now it don't work! Whats going on?

You should contact Gamersgate support.

Gatts
01-14-2009, 08:23 AM
and make sure the 1.7 patch is for Gamersgate version

Also I know that sound problems are not known for 1.6.4. - try to check sound setting inside the game, try also check directx/ sound rivers (reinstall them) as KB is using most recent 3-D sound options/effects what could cause the missing audio.