PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Help. Cannot interact with NPC's

tspiritdream
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
A continious problem has been happening that I cannot interact with NPC's or buildings it will come up with the chat bubble or even the building icon will ride towards it or the person but the game acts if they do not exist. have trued removing and reinstalling as well as with 1.65 patch and still no difference. Any information on this extremely annoying/ game destroying bug would help. This includes building showing the quest icons above, the tavern for the tear quest as well as keeper neylus to name a few of the areas.

Muchly appreciated,

Russ

EDITEd to add: this is the retail version with disk in drive

zubbs1
01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
I have a very similar situation. I cannot interact with any buildings or characters on after exiting the mines when you first enter the dwarven lands. If I go to the lower areas, then I can again interact. It is very bizarre.

Bigalaz1
02-02-2009, 07:59 AM
I have a very similar situation. I cannot interact with any buildings or characters on after exiting the mines when you first enter the dwarven lands. If I go to the lower areas, then I can again interact. It is very bizarre.

EXACT same problem with me. Someone have any info on this so that we can continue moving forward in the game? While we can interract with people on the lower level, going back up to the upper level does not fix the problem. Nothing seems to fix it that I've found.

Bigalaz1
02-02-2009, 08:02 AM
I found another post on this issue about Kordar being broken and there is someone who posted a few files that fixes the problem.

Nike-it
02-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Guys, try the solution posted here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=63507&postcount=21
If that doesn't help send detailed info about the problem (DirectX report, version of the game and if possible the screenshot of the gamebox) to our support: support@1cpublishing.eu

spur007
02-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I Have the same problem but i can only use the 1.65 patch since i bought the game online. Will that work for that version also?