PDA

View Full Version : Cryostaisis shut down.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Help! I am on level 9 now and from level 8 sometimes the compturer shutdowns without any reason when i am playing cryostasis!! How can i fix it?:):)

dariuskzoot
01-07-2009, 01:47 AM
you mean the game crashes? ... or your computer Shuts Down?

yikes!!

DKZ

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-07-2009, 07:12 AM
I mean that the computer shut downs...:(

SwedKnoT
01-07-2009, 08:10 AM
I mean that the computer shut downs...:(

Overheating? :P

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I dont think so the temperature is low on my machine now. Also i must say that i noticed that this problem not only happens on cryostasis.. Basically the problem started some weeks ago when the computer begun crashing when i was connecting on the internet without any reason... Yes i mean that after some time on the internet my computer crashes and i have to press the button to open it again. And a few days ago the same problem appeared on cryostasis(as it is the only game i am playing right now)..

thales100
01-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Could be a virus or some faulty hardware.

BAXTER STOCKMAN
01-11-2009, 06:50 AM
I dont know what the problem was it happend a few times on level 8 now i am on level 10 and the game works fine!

BAXTER STOCKMAN
02-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Guys i have some serious problem with cryostasis.:(:( I am on level 15 and my pc shutdown after no more than 10 minutes of gamplay... That why i havent finish it yet. It took me more than a month to reach level 15 and that because my pc shutdown when i am playing this game.. I overclocked the gpu fan to 100% with Riva Tuner but it dosent help.. If i overclock the cpu fan will it help? Why this problem?? I dont have any problem with others 1c games and pc games in general. Is it safe to overclock the cpu fan from the bios or is better to use another program to do it? What is strange is that the gpu temprerature is already 60C even when i am not playing any games at all!!