PDA

View Full Version : level 4

ehrfelduniverse
01-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi there am new here like to ask how do you get by the guy working down at the pump.i think its level 4.dont know what to do next.please help.

SwedKnoT
01-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Could you post a screenshot? Then I can help you, because now I don´t really know where you are.

ehrfelduniverse
01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
not too familiar with sending screenshots but as far as i know its at the part where this big hose leads down from upstairs into this macine room where this guy is trying to fix this pump.sorry i dont speak or understand russian.anyways so i try to open this door down there and all goes white and i go back to the guy thats lying there halfway frozen in the ice.and i can not get past the hose to go on upstairs.i hope this helps thanks.

ehrfelduniverse
01-05-2009, 12:19 AM
thanks for trying to help me,he if you dont mind me asking how do you post your hardware info,like to put my rig on here too.

SwedKnoT
01-05-2009, 08:28 AM
thanks for trying to help me,he if you dont mind me asking how do you post your hardware info,like to put my rig on here too.

Ah, so you mean that you´re underwater, then you must use the fire things you have in your diving suit and cut off something (maybe it was a wire, don´t remember), you are not supposed to get up to surface in that mental echo. Hope you understand :)

ehrfelduniverse
01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
let me explain a little more it is right at the beginning of the level after you drop down from hatch on ceiling,not underwater i walk thru a door and theres stairs going downand at the bottom is a guy hanging halfway out of frozen water.past him to right go thru another door theres a big tank there looks like a boiler and behind that is a steel stairway going up with a big hose coming down from there that is blocking the stairs.the hose leads across past the biler down into frozen water.when you go into the dead guys mind you have to go down that frozen waterfilled stairway and theres a guy yelling and trying to fix some pumplike machine that the hose from upstairs is hooked too.thats where i am stuck.i dont know what to do and then a few seconds later the door breaks open and i am back up by the guy hanging out of the frozen water.i hope this helps.thanks.

SwedKnoT
01-05-2009, 03:48 PM
let me explain a little more it is right at the beginning of the level after you drop down from hatch on ceiling,not underwater i walk thru a door and theres stairs going downand at the bottom is a guy hanging halfway out of frozen water.past him to right go thru another door theres a big tank there looks like a boiler and behind that is a steel stairway going up with a big hose coming down from there that is blocking the stairs.the hose leads across past the biler down into frozen water.when you go into the dead guys mind you have to go down that frozen waterfilled stairway and theres a guy yelling and trying to fix some pumplike machine that the hose from upstairs is hooked too.thats where i am stuck.i dont know what to do and then a few seconds later the door breaks open and i am back up by the guy hanging out of the frozen water.i hope this helps.thanks.

I think you´re supposed to close a door or something, don´t remember.

ehrfelduniverse
01-05-2009, 09:57 PM
as far as i know all the doors are closed but i will go back and check it out.he man thanks for all your help/ peace

thales100
01-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Check here :

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5619

ehrfelduniverse
01-06-2009, 11:35 AM
will do thanks.