PDA

View Full Version : How to capture screenshot?

BrianTheFist
12-30-2008, 05:08 PM
I tried the "PrtScr" key but the captured screens aren't anywhere to be found. I've also tried alt+tab and pasting inside a paint program, but got a pic of my desktop instead. Please help me on this one, thanks!

Nike-it
12-31-2008, 05:53 AM
I tried the "PrtScr" key but the captured screens aren't anywhere to be found. I've also tried alt+tab and pasting inside a paint program, but got a pic of my desktop instead. Please help me on this one, thanks!

Better to use some free programs for that, like FRAPS (http://www.fraps.com/download.php).

Gatts
01-07-2009, 07:04 AM
The screenshot from Print Screen button "PrtScr" are to be found:

My Documents/My Games/King's Bounty/Screenshots
(if you run demo it would be : My Documents/My Games/King's Bounty Demo/Screenshots... but I am not sure if KG tL Demo supports screenshot making in the same extend)
also are in memory:

open any picture editing programs (Paint in Windows, but even cheap Photoshop 7.0 will do), click "NEW" and press CTRL+V (or CTRL+v ... as maybe some other oldscool detailist will press ctrl+shift+v when seeing CTRL+V :( )

foolstone
01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
If Screenshots folder dosen‘t exist,You need create it manually or it will fail but the game still tell you success.

The screenshot from Print Screen button "PrtScr" are to be found:

My Documents/My Games/King's Bounty/Screenshots
(if you run demo it would be : My Documents/My Games/King's Bounty Demo/Screenshots... but I am not sure if KG tL Demo supports screenshot making in the same extend)
also are in memory:

open any picture editing programs (Paint in Windows, but even cheap Photoshop 7.0 will do), click "NEW" and press CTRL+V (or CTRL+v ... as maybe some other oldscool detailist will press ctrl+shift+v when seeing CTRL+V :( )

qristiano
12-05-2010, 06:08 AM

Push the F12 key. It saves a picture as a .bmp file to following installed folder
Cryostasis\Data\Save. it saves named "current".if you push more it saves only the last moments screen.