PDA

View Full Version : Level 15(?), can't kill the boss

ZIGS
12-27-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm near that part with the bear behind a glass window, just killed the zombies at the cinema and now on the next room there's a spider zombie and I can't kill him, is there any trick?

SwedKnoT
12-28-2008, 06:21 AM
I'm near that part with the bear behind a glass window, just killed the zombies at the cinema and now on the next room there's a spider zombie and I can't kill him, is there any trick?

Sit down with your back against one of those cracks in the wall, he´ll hit you but you get your temperature back that fast too ;)

Took me a while to figure out.

htl
12-28-2008, 10:13 AM
I did not succeed either. Sitting near a crack does not prevent from being killed
and the bullets seem to not have efect over the spider.

That's why the game becomes frustrating in some places:
- hard to kill some characters
- then spend a lot of time loading(even on powerful systems)

SwedKnoT
12-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I did not succeed either. Sitting near a crack does not prevent from being killed
and the bullets seem to not have efect over the spider.

That's why the game becomes frustrating in some places:
- hard to kill some characters
- then spend a lot of time loading(even on powerful systems)

Do as I said, sit close to the crack, then he can´t freeze it and you wont die ;)

BTW: Do you have ammo for PPSH? It would be best so, I had 1 magasine (but you need more than that too)

EDIT: Are you playing with the patch? Maybe they´ve changed it.

htl
12-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Thank you.

Sitting near the first crack, on the left - it works.

SwedKnoT
12-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Thank you.

Sitting near the first crack, on the left - it works.

NP m8 ;)

Sajeezzar
12-30-2008, 01:35 PM
You need to run around, shoot the cracks open as the spider ices them back so that whenever he is icing them, his legs are vulnerable!

So just shoot the cracks open again and again while running away from him, its the same as the elevator spider guy: the temperature needs to go up so his legs will be vulnerable!