PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the game?

SwedKnoT
12-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Just finished the game and WOW! amazing!

If you would give the game a score between 1 and 10, what would you give it?

I think it´s definitely a 10 because it´s the best game ever made :D

thales100
12-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Its great , i would rate it 9.5/10, awesome GFX and physX, nice story line, very innovative cinematics. Excellent game !

ZIGS
12-24-2008, 02:40 PM
From what I've played so far, I'f give it 8/10. AI is a bit dumb and the game's a bit repetitive but overall I'm enjoying a lot. I love the weapons and how the sound/feel and the atmosphere is awesome

B.F.
12-24-2008, 04:32 PM
9/10
I like the game, but it not the best game I play. :)

Jon
12-24-2008, 06:30 PM
I did not understand very well the story, because I've only played a bit again with a translation in my language, but the gameplay has some things to make that not is a "10 game". Part FPS is average, has some bugs in the AI, part of the fight is not better than games like Codemned or "Riddick, escape of Bucher Bay".

Well, anyway, I never would say that there is a game of 10

htl
12-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Good parts:
- story for me is ok
- good leveling, I mean they have taken time to construct each level, different design(this is not a linear game and I like it), different actions; many levels bring stuff and ideas that I have never seen in other games.
- game length in levels is good
- design: for me is good enough

Parts that could be improved:
- faster loading after player is killed; if possible to use a cache or something...
- player can get stuck in some points in the game, the path is not always visible 100%;
- more ammo available
- more use of a pistol, which should reload faster

thales100
12-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Loading here is fast, some seconds, btw i think there is too much ammo hehe, could be reduced a bit, but in fact players can get stuck in some levels.

Jon
01-01-2009, 05:55 AM
It seems to me that there is too much ammunition. Rarely is finished if we are going to collect all ammunition that there in the game

RyuRanX
01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
The game is really good, but the engine is too heavy, the game runs worse than Crysis here. I'll give a 8,5 for now. If I could play it smootly I'd give a 9,5.

dariuskzoot
01-09-2009, 01:33 AM
I truly loved this game ... I really did!!!

But, there were some technical glitches right from the get-go ...

Also, I did find the action a bit repetitive ... and at times it was quite predictable.

I loved the concept ... the graphics / physics were great too ...

The storyline didn't quite grip me though, and was vague at best.

I would honestly have to say ... overall ... it was a 6.5 out of 10

I'm just being honest here ...

Games are my job ... I've seen / played better.

DKZ

zwiebl
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
its a good game.
9/10