PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed 2 bugs still in v1.7 patch

DarkAngel
12-24-2008, 06:23 AM
I just like to inform all that 2 technical problems in v1.7 patch for english version still exist. Posting this thread while reinstalling the game for the 3rd time.

Started my new game in v1.7. My PC OS is Windows Vista x64. Now playing at Upper Hadar, met 2 to 3 random crash so far but not so frequent yet.

1) Crash to desktop for Mirabella after killing the octopus in v1.7 and v1.6b. The mod fix is working and tested for both v1.7 and v1.6b. Mod fix is available below.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=4874

2) No interaction for Upper Hadar, reinstalled and patch to v1.7 still cannot, reinstalled and tried again in v1.6b ok, further patch to v1.7 encountered bug again. Reinstalling the game to v1.6b and posting this now.

One thing to note is that the save game is compatible with both v1.7 and v1.6b.

Now I need to decide when to install the v1.7 patch as I am still playing in Upper Hadar, can anyone advise what is the last and longest quest for Upper Hadar?

player1
12-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Interersting... considering that 1.65 pretty much fixed mirabella crash for me.

travelingoz
12-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Could be you have the wrong patch for your version.
I got the same problem with Upper Hadar when i mistakenly used patch 1.7 on my Atari version.

Gatts
12-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I wonder if the Upper Hadar problem could be solved by some MOD as well... (I moved always Mirabella MOD back to MOD folder, so I never experienced the Mirabella problem, not to mention that I nearly always stick with Rina only)