PDA

View Full Version : questen and a message to the ppl who say mean things

mod hunter!!
12-22-2008, 05:22 AM
will there be random truck failures?. hey,you know? maybe you should stop being inpatient hm?:(
and please stop saying @#$% about the game :confused:
so why dont you stfu? im not trying to start a text fight but please!,
it took them years to make the other games but it was worth it right?.
so give them time and stop your crap.
you are discouraging the kids.:(
if you post crap in here i will not reply niceley either.

digit
12-22-2008, 06:05 AM
wtf :?

GinXeng
12-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Sounds like you are asking for bashing, dont get me started I'm too tired to make you take back those words and make you STFU. You'll have to take a raincheck. Bakingcookies, take over please.

Freak Of Nature
12-22-2008, 02:29 PM
will there be random truck failures?. hey,you know? maybe you should stop being inpatient hm?:(
wtf nobody talks here about game since last igor letter, now everybody wait for game patiently and doesn't even say a word.

Was worth, how the hell do we now, since we haven't tried the game yet? oh and answer to your question, yes there will be random truck failures.

digit
12-22-2008, 09:46 PM
lmfao @ GinXeng

you couldnt have picked a better person

Flagman_20
12-22-2008, 10:04 PM
so why dont you stfu? im not trying to start a text fight but please!,
so give them time and stop your crap.
you are discouraging the kids.:(
if you post crap in here i will not reply niceley either.

Seriously. We've been through this about 3 or 4 times.
And why did you start flaming everyone, when there hasn't been a post for about 3 or 4 weeks? I have EVERY intention of flaming you right now and make YOU shut the f**k up. But I won't. Just look at all the other posts like this, and you'll see why.

Grow up. If you're looking for a fight, I'm sure there are people here that can give you one. So I sugest you keep your hormones under control before this topic goes off the deep end.