PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in level 12

SwedKnoT
12-17-2008, 01:58 PM
SPOILER WARNING!

I´m in the helicopter, when I enter the dead mans mind, what am I supposed to do? :P

It´s hard to understand when the pilot speaks russian :P I tried to shoot the guys but then I returned to reality Immideatly (hate spelling that word, don´t know if it´s right) and if I wait, the evil guys takes down the chopper.
What should I do? :/

Nike-it
12-17-2008, 02:00 PM
SPOILER WARNING!

I´m in the helicopter, when I enter the dead mans mind, what am I supposed to do? :P

It´s hard to understand when the pilot speaks russian :P I tried to shoot the guys but then I returned to reality Immideatly (hate spelling that word, don´t know if it´s right) and if I wait, the evil guys takes down the chopper.
What should I do? :/

Spoiler (font White)
Jump out of the helicopter and kill the zombies

SwedKnoT
12-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Jump out of the helicopter and kill the zombies

Thought I tried to get out but didn´t make it, but now I know that´s what I have to do, Thank you so much :)

guerro
12-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Please I 'm trying to kill the last boss ( giant frost guy) ; what are you supposed to do?Attacking him with energy balls or hit the baddies around him ?

thanks

Nike-it
12-18-2008, 05:33 AM
Please I 'm trying to kill the last boss ( giant frost guy) ; what are you supposed to do?Attacking him with energy balls or hit the baddies around him ?

thanks

SPOILER (font White)

Hit the respawning foes around him till all your fingers become orange.

upgradeyd
12-18-2008, 11:30 AM
SwedKnoT you have to jump out the helicopter,the creatures try to cut down the cables that hold the antenna and fall down the helicopter,shoot them one of a time dont waste bullets try not to reload the weapon !!!

htl
12-18-2008, 12:05 PM
ok, but then how do you kill the creature with the 2 machine guns, inside the hangar?

upgradeyd
12-18-2008, 12:32 PM
The creatures with 2 machine guns are hard to kill of course dont use light weapons on them use machine gun instead!!

htl
12-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Huh, solved.

But then 2 spider-men appear and I have no machine gun bullets anymore....
Harder and harder...

htl
12-18-2008, 02:19 PM
How to pass the two spider men?

Generally the game is very good and has plenty of levels,
but I do not see WHY we have to spent a lot of time(hours) to pass a single point in the game, even in easy mode.

upgradeyd
12-18-2008, 02:42 PM
To pass the spider man i think the first one come from elevator you have to shoot the legs first.

SwedKnoT
12-18-2008, 03:20 PM
SwedKnoT you have to jump out the helicopter,the creatures try to cut down the cables that hold the antenna and fall down the helicopter,shoot them one of a time dont waste bullets try not to reload the weapon !!!

Nike-it told me how to do earlier but thanks anyway.

SwedKnoT
12-18-2008, 03:21 PM
The creatures with 2 machine guns are hard to kill of course dont use light weapons on them use machine gun instead!!

1 PPSH 41 magasine, simple ;)

I think they´re too easy to kill, they should have twice as much health and theýr also the cooles enemies I´ve seen in a game.

If you had problem now, then it wont be easy later either ;P

SwedKnoT
12-18-2008, 03:37 PM
How to pass the two spider men?

Generally the game is very good and has plenty of levels,
but I do not see WHY we have to spent a lot of time(hours) to pass a single point in the game, even in easy mode.

Two spider men, do you by that mean the guys with wings?

Or do you mean the earlier boss in the game?

htl
12-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Yes, with wings.

How did you pass them? Thanks.

SwedKnoT
12-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Yes, with wings.

How did you pass them? Thanks.

They are easy to kill, I had 2 magasines PPSH left so thats how I made it, but I think you kill each of them with 1 magasin of the Mosin.

htl
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
where do you get 2 magasines PPSH?

SwedKnoT
12-19-2008, 07:27 PM
where do you get 2 magasines PPSH?

I had about 3 mags when i got there, 1 for the Big guy and then I had some left for the flying guys.
A tip is that you never use PPSh against any other enemies than Big guy and Flying guys and other hard enemies.

Sajeezzar
12-20-2008, 09:22 AM
TIP: Dont shoot the big guy until he falls down. He was invincible for me when he was up there. Also you can use the fire axe against the flying monsters if you're quick enough.

htl
12-22-2008, 12:56 PM
For the big guy I had only one role for the machine-gun, which I found in the room, before the big guy appears.
So I have used this single bullet role to kill him.

Then the 2 fly-men appear and I can not do anything to kill them with the axe or the rifle. Probably a machine gun is needed, but I do not have bullets anymore.

Do you have a save after level 12? Thanks.

SwedKnoT
12-22-2008, 03:03 PM
For the big guy I had only one role for the machine-gun, which I found in the room, before the big guy appears.
So I have used this single bullet role to kill him.

Then the 2 fly-men appear and I can not do anything to kill them with the axe or the rifle. Probably a machine gun is needed, but I do not have bullets anymore.

Do you have a save after level 12? Thanks.

Pick the big guy with rifle then and save the PPSH, the flying things are more dangerous than he is.