PDA

View Full Version : Come on people contibute a bit!

Metroplex
12-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I have noticed that this forum is not as busy as others, everyday there is hardly any new threads or replies, I know it is a bother having to write when you just want to read but, we need more activity in these forums!
So please write, partipate and help the forum to grow, it isn't that hard to do!:)

p.s. Silly me, I didn't realize I had written 'contibute' when I meant to write 'contribute'!

Gatts
12-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Also you may re-write "partipate" to "participate"

Well, too "living" forums could possibly end in flamewars and lose the informative / friendly portion/part.
Even now we may see too many threads that were created only due the fact that new people didn't find the already existing answers/ which are already on this forum... and Search is working fine... so well, you should be cautions when you wish for something, it could come true, but not to your likings :P

YENKO
12-17-2008, 03:11 PM
If you check periodically the panel' Active users' on the bottom of the Index, you will notice how this forum isn't half-dead at all! There is a conspicous number of 'guests' grinding this forum all the time, far bigger in numbers than the number of registered members. So, I wouldn't say that people are ignoring this forum :)
The next forum 'rennaisance' will probaly spring out in...spring when the expansion hits the shelves :)
Gogogo, KB:L!! :D

Thasic
12-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Keep in mind the game is kind of new. I just found it by accident surfing the web. I think it's a great game and as time goes by it will catch on. Then this board will be hopping.

Metroplex
12-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Also you may re-write "partipate" to "participate"

Well, too "living" forums could possibly end in flamewars and lose the informative / friendly portion/part.
Even now we may see too many threads that were created only due the fact that new people didn't find the already existing answers/ which are already on this forum... and Search is working fine... so well, you should be cautions when you wish for something, it could come true, but not to your likings :P

Funny how I ignored that one and it was in front of me!
I guess a career as a proof editor is out of the question.:evil:

Zhuangzi
12-17-2008, 10:59 PM
I was very active on here for a period of two months (300+ posts in that time) but I'm finally sick of KB for now, and thus don't have much more to contribute.

It will be a completely different matter when the expansion is released, however. :)