PDA

View Full Version : Space rangers 3

warbob1991
12-13-2008, 12:11 PM
I know this isn't about space rangers 2 but this is the best place i found to post this thread.I want to ask when will space rangers 3 be released?And when will it be released in Western Europe?Oh and to tell you that SPACE RANGERS RULES!Better than World of Warcraft better than every game I've played!For me this is the best game ever created !

So please answear me - when is the release of space rangers 3 ?

Progress
12-26-2008, 11:56 AM
As I understand it, there won't be a space rangers 3. The Space Rangers team has apparently disbanded. SP3, if they were to make it, would be called "star time". At least that was the word a while ago.

keno
01-14-2009, 09:04 AM
:-PMan don't do some stupid mistakes . SR1,SR2, SR2reboot were the best games , my favorites :X

please try and start making a SR3 with better graphycs , a new story , you'll figure it out .

please don't stop this series , they are my favorite games ... i finished sr1 3 times , sr2 4 times :D now i am playing sr2reboot , and i like the new equipment :X

if you make another game with a new name , please make it familliary to sr2 gameplay :)
:grin::grin:

MaloqMaurader
08-04-2010, 06:56 PM
- nooooo ... it has to make another one ! 2 was great. but i (most likely many as well) want another !!
:(

ThantZin
04-18-2011, 02:34 PM
SR Series are too great. Now, I'm playing SR2: Reboot.
Please make a SR3 with more amazing features.
+New space Stations
+Better Graphic(Ships)(In Space)
+New equipments system
+New game interface
The Game name will be SR3: Deathly Battles :rolleyes:

Fremder
05-12-2011, 01:31 AM
pls make a space rangers 3

im annoyed of the ego shooters

a great game like SP2 is needed but you guys have to invest a lot or you will create such a bullshit like Star Wolves 3 so take the time you need
i like 1c company and a lot of my firends i know here in germany thinking the same about your company and were playing SP2 now so often that we need a new part of this game
i think its time for a new one

i hope you wont disappoint us we dont need a graphic wonder
we want a story with decisions not like the crap in Mass Effect better a good text challenge than a bad graphic concentrating challenge

sometimes less is more

sry for my english but if someone of the producers or anyone else of the teams contacts me i would be very thankful because i have a lot of ideas to make a new SP3 on the engine of SP2
also i have a lot of quest, and other stuff ideas
i think its wont be a lot of work for you as the guys from Dice are having with Battlefield 3

a 1c company fan from germany

Fremder

vmxa
01-22-2012, 12:50 AM
I was looking around to find any news of a sequel and found this bad news. ElementalGames is all in Russian, so I could not get any place. Now I read here they already decided to not make a SR3. :evil:

Eomi
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Dear 1C company.
I dont know how to express my best feelings about this game. I can seriously say i have never played better game in my life. No game made me come back several times and start game over and over again (maybe except Brigade E5: New Jagged Aliance which was also wonderful). With add-on you improved SP2 even more. There is NONE sience-fiction game that would drag so much of my attention.

So I wonder, why you dont make Space Rangers 3? Maybe you had poor profits or something? But im sure it wasnt because of the game which was great. rather poor marketing or you just didnt shoot into the market.... I dont know.

But my point is, if you ever make Space Rangers 3, im first to buy it! And for now i get back to SP2....

Good luck 1C!

cairn
06-18-2012, 08:27 AM
It's the truth. I would rate this game, even the reboot version as probably somewhere around 5/10, avg, not too bad, fairly good and entertaining. But there is no other game that I have found so indelibly replayable as this one.

Even amongst my favorites such as Oblivion, Fallout, X-com, Command and Conquer, Age of Empires, no matter how much I like these games, none of them have ever so called me back to play again like this game has. It's like it doesn't matter how many times I fail or go through it, building my ship up, taking out enemies, and doing various missions, pushing at all costs to remove the Dominators, from a system or sector, it's like no matter how much I do it, the game never gets too old. Most games get to a point, except maybe for Age of Empires, where it just doesn't interest me to do the game again. However, I have felt the call of this game more than 4 times in the last several years that I've owned it.

There's just something about the simplistic playing style, the way it's all put together that simply calls out to me every so often, like craving a session of a classic board game with your family or friends. Most of those board games collect dust and would never be rated with a 10, but some reason, somehow, the game becomes a mainstay because it is so indelible, like this game. This game is an excellent purchase if only because of it's lasting appeal. And especially today, at it's current price which I'm sure is $5 and under by now with the Reboot version and a copy of SP1 thrown in, it's one of the best deals one can ever get like Monopoly, Risk, Stratego, and even Axis and Allies. All indelible unforgettable games, none of which may make any top-ten lists, but cannot be forgotten, and are easily classics.

Personally, I would buy a Space Rangers 3 not because I expect it to be the best game in the world like a bunch of these guys are saying, but because I'd expect it to be as indelible as Space Rangers 2 has become. It's truly a rare find to find a game that is so repayable, so simplistically yet intricately enjoyable as Space Rangers 2 is.

Caesim
01-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Dear 1C Company,
Space Rangers 2 is a very, very epic game and I can't believe that there isn't planned a following game.
What is the reason? Low sales?
My idea: You should expand to the new platforms Android and iOS. The round system of Space Rangers makes it very compatible for mobile games. So...
why not?
If you fear that it would not be sold you can maybe make a Kickstarter Project ;)

But please, please don't give this up.
I hope that you will publish Space Rangers 3 soon
and I would buy it (on Android) and show it all
my Friends.

i_am_memory
01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
For those of you reading this forum, read some of the other posts to realize that currently Space Rangers HD is in production and it will have new content as well as a graphical upgrade. If it does well in sales, then Space Rangers 3 will be considered as a viable option. So spread the word! SR HD comes out 1st quarter 2013. Look for it on Steam.

mr_zen256
01-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Dear 1C Company,
Space Rangers 2 is a very, very epic game and I can't believe that there isn't planned a following game.
What is the reason? Low sales?
My idea: You should expand to the new platforms Android and iOS. The round system of Space Rangers makes it very compatible for mobile games. So...
why not?
If you fear that it would not be sold you can maybe make a Kickstarter Project ;)

But please, please don't give this up.
I hope that you will publish Space Rangers 3 soon
and I would buy it (on Android) and show it all
my Friends.

A kickstarter project is a great idea. Personally I'd rather see a Space Rangers 3 project for PC. Other platforms being secondary.

omegaweapon
01-20-2013, 12:52 PM
as i_am_memory said
it maybe true that orginal space rangers dose not working on sp2hd, but take note that space ranger HD is working by people who created space ranger revolution unofficial patch, and i think they know what they are doing.
one of them said if space ranger meet the minimal sales goal of 1c, they probably can create the sp3 (or whatever its name will be).

i know some of them (not that much) their most important characteristic is that they hear other peoples opinion, so i guess they won't screw up atleast i hope :P

jake21
01-20-2013, 02:24 PM
kickstart has a lot of advantages (if they raise enough to bypass a publisher) but 1c might own the copyright on space ranger series.

Tough Titans
02-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Space Rangers 3 is cancled no more Sr3,how can they do this!!!!!! :!:

Tough Titans
02-02-2013, 01:22 PM
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg (http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm)

jake21
02-03-2013, 12:16 PM
How do you know it was cancelled? Also was space ranger hd also cancelled ?

Space Rangers 3 is cancled no more Sr3,how can they do this!!!!!! :!:

dwambala
08-23-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg (http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm)

SkunkDave
04-15-2015, 07:36 PM
I'm about to purchase Space Rangers HD on Steam, and I hope that my purchase goes that much further to make Space Rangers 3 possible. I really enjoy the balanced living world you've created, and with little more than a few minor tweaks and a modern update I think Space Rangers 3 could gain alot of traction (just look at X-Com, turn based strategy is having a revival in the US at least, I know it never died in Europe and Russia).

In any case, thanks for your hard work and your magnificent creation!