PDA

View Full Version : which troops to kill Baal?

Totoros
12-11-2008, 12:39 PM
hi everyone this is my fisrt time to post in this forum and i would like someone to suggest to me which troops i should get in my army to kill Baal without tragic losses.

My char is a mage at lvl 26 with 40int and 18k leadership

Lestas
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Dryads+Armageddon+Armageddon+Sleep+Armageddon+Time Back+Invisibility+Kill+Kill+Kill

kemydes
12-11-2008, 03:07 PM
i have killed him yesterday on impossible level with a poor army of dryad, inquisitor, archimagus, hunters, and griffyns. My key was to to phantom twice the dryads to put to sleep a long long time the level 2 and 3 then to cop with the demoness and the demon as good as you can. Almost loose every mage, hunters, inquisitor and griffins.

bsctgod
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
I used Hunters, Griffins, Emerald Dragons, Royal Snakes, and Orc Veterans. I Magic Shackled everybody, and just beat them down.

Hento
01-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Invisibility on my 1 stack of Archdemons(my entire army)+3 demon portals in first 2 turns, then occasional ice snake and berserk on my summoned demons.

Not a single unit lost.

Holywhippet
01-03-2009, 11:14 PM
I still lost a fair number of troops, but my army of knights, emerald dragons, alcehmists, veteran orcs and horsemen managed to outdo the enemy in a straight slugfest. I figured ranged troops aren't worthwhile since you start off surrounded. Cast bless and dragon slayer at maximum level to make your troops do a lot of damage. Use soul draining to eliminate the largest enemy stacks.

Anaharath
01-04-2009, 02:03 PM
I have an army of Black unicorns, elven hunters, knights, horsemen and priests and Baal's army slaughters me like a pig on Christmas. Any suggestions? I'll replace the priests with something stronger, I hope it helps

Metathron
01-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Level 3 magic shackles?

maltz
01-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Melee, hard-hitting units are always good when you don't care about losses (when you have a horde of them for hire somewhere).