PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot Competition poll and discussion of works

Nike-it
12-11-2008, 06:23 AM
The ”Forum members’ choice” winner will be chosen by the poll held in this thread.
All comments and discussions about competition and works will also be stored here.

Stever717
12-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Nike-it how you get 45,000+ leadership points at level 11 ? :confused: I smell something fishy and it not your spider skills. :grin:

Nike-it
12-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Nike-it how you get 45,000+ leadership points at level 11 ? :confused: I smell something fishy and it not your spider skills. :grin:

It was an old cheat save:) Just the nearest to this place;)

KingNothing
12-14-2008, 12:59 PM
i voted for ztorm

rly like the screen in the lake

''wait for it , wait for it '' xD

Gatts
12-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Hint for free:

In Greenwort, near the dragonfly lake from one side, entrance to Marshan Swmaps from other side (where is very often a shrine, mostly the shrine that gives runes) you can pass through the trees and climb on the mountain - nearly 90 degrees of mountain raise level... looks funny, but I could not figure out any cool story to it... maybe you can :)

ztorm
12-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Two weeks before Xmas was maybe a bit too short, there aren't many competitors anyway. Still, it's supposed to be over. Any changes to the rules ?

Nike-it
12-29-2008, 05:51 AM
Two weeks before Xmas was maybe a bit too short, there aren't many competitors anyway. Still, it's supposed to be over. Any changes to the rules ?

I wish today will post the results, still waiting for Katauri, anyway you won the memrbers award;)

ztorm
01-01-2009, 10:20 AM
So I have to thank the members a lot ! :grin:
Hopefully we'll continue to post our silly creations from time to time, even without a competition. Making/watching screenshots with funny captions is one of the absolute best ways to waste time on the internet in my opinion :lol:

Happy new year everyone !