PDA

View Full Version : A saved game file might save my sanity ...

dariuskzoot
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
could there ... would there .... possibly be anyone out there that has had some success in getting this game to run properly ....

if so, is there any way that one of you could make a save game file ( quicksave) available to me? .... just after the initial entry through the impossible hatch I mentioned in a previous grievous post .....

I would like to see if this solution will actually allow mw to enjoy the rest of the game ...

otherwise, I'll be studck in this frozen corridor ... staring at that inviting, open door ... forever .... and ever ... and ... ever ....

or, at least until a patch arrives to fix the glitches

DKZ

Thank you!!!

Terje22
12-09-2008, 08:03 PM
could there ... would there .... possibly be anyone out there that has had some success in getting this game to run properly ....

if so, is there any way that one of you could make a save game file ( quicksave) available to me? .... just after the initial entry through the impossible hatch I mentioned in a previous grievous post .....

I would like to see if this solution will actually allow mw to enjoy the rest of the game ...

otherwise, I'll be studck in this frozen corridor ... staring at that inviting, open door ... forever .... and ever ... and ... ever ....

or, at least until a patch arrives to fix the glitches

DKZ

Thank you!!!
http://uploaded.to/?id=usubnq :)

Include save games to a little bit in the game though. But the savefile you are looking for, should be there.

dariuskzoot
12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Thank you for that .... it did help!!!

I'm still experiencing the bouncy-jumpy thing though .... very annoying!!!!

but, thanks, at least now I can experiment.

Darius