PDA

View Full Version : Paladin resurrection question

Pruritus
12-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I seem to have used my resurrection scroll at the beginning. Will I be able to find it again later in the game?

Nike-it
12-08-2008, 09:54 AM
I seem to have used my resurrection scroll at the beginning. Will I be able to find it again later in the game?

Maybe yes, maybe no, it is placed randomly.

KingNothing
12-08-2008, 10:02 AM
sometimes u get only 1 scrool of gr8 spells like that
i found it 2 times with my mage :)
or if u don't find it
there is a cheat for spells :)

i think it's : magicbook

edit: when u enter the cheat u get all the spells ( even armageddon and some other awsome spells )

Lestas
12-08-2008, 10:18 AM
comment: When u enter the cheat u get less fun from the game ;)

travelingoz
12-08-2008, 11:26 AM
If you are a paladin, the old knight in the marsh swamp usually has spare one if you talk tp him the "right way".

Gatts
12-08-2008, 11:54 AM
If you are a paladin, the old knight in the marsh swamp usually has spare one if you talk tp him the "right way".

This is totally good tip, thank you... I will check it out.. (do you believe you I can "talk out" the spell even if I have my own ressurection? Or this works only if you lost your ressurection scroll already?)

CurtisJasper
12-10-2008, 09:26 PM
This is totally good tip, thank you... I will check it out.. (do you believe you I can "talk out" the spell even if I have my own ressurection? Or this works only if you lost your ressurection scroll already?)

For what it's worth, when I played my pally I learned the Res spell immediately and Furious Paladin had another for me when I chose to keep him alive. I never found another in the entire game. For my warrior, I found one in the entire game (in the Elven lands, IIRC). On my mage (I am nearing the Dwarven lands) I have found zero thus far.

YENKO
12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Like the old fart I am, I learned long ago that quicksave is my friend. so, I save before taking/advancing/completing any of the quests. I did the paladin crypt-clearing quest, and saved before completing it. If I kept him alive, he would give me a spell, but it was NOT the Resurrect spell. Like most 'loot' in the game, that scroll is random methinks. My only Resurrect spell so far, I found in Aerie Peak, sitting under a pinetree. Yesterday I went exploring/sneaking through Demonia, and found my long sought-after Sacrifice spell (along with Fire Rain, go figure..) in that castle Nexxy :) Happy camper here!