PDA

View Full Version : Sleem Satiety?

Hento
12-07-2008, 11:25 PM
How are you suppose to activate Sleem to serve you, do you have to just have snakes in your army and wait or what?

Keneth
12-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Get royal snakes or poisonous spiders in your army and talk to him.

Lestas
12-08-2008, 06:32 AM
Run to the Marsh, buy 17 royal snakes there and feed 'em to Sleem.

Hento
12-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Do rage spirits gain experience only if you use them in combat or is it automatically if they are activated to serve you?

KingNothing
12-08-2008, 09:29 AM
only by using their abilities :)

btw. don't give him royalsnakes
they're just too good
buy him something weaker

Gatts
12-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Do rage spirits gain experience only if you use them in combat or is it automatically if they are activated to serve you?

Sorry, I probably did not understand you fully - by "if they are activated to serve you" do you mean in speak dialougue?

If so - than the speak dialogue is only for activating them (only the first 2 ones - sword guy, sleem) and for fun from knowing their history/ or have a nice talk.

Also good to now is that you gain full XP only in first 10 round, 50% in next 10 round, after round 20 you get nothing, nada, nist

Also know that if enemy is rated too low in comparissino difficulty (weak for instance) you get nearly zero or even zero EXP for your spirits - so fighting very weak enemies and using your evil shoal, or underground spikes will not have any other effect than harming you enemy - but don't expend to make new level for your spirit :)

Hento
12-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Also good to now is that you gain full XP only in first 10 round

With mage rounds never last more than 4.

Do you get Lina and Reaper after level 10 of your character?

Also I was wondering do you ever get resurrection spell?

Gatts
12-08-2008, 04:56 PM
With mage rounds never last more than 4.

Do you get Lina and Reaper after level 10 of your character?

Also I was wondering do you ever get resurrection spell?

Ressurection spell : It is random as long I know - but I heard a trick for this - visit the Marchan Swamps priest - if you talk to him in the "right" way you should get ressurection (but this probably works only for paladin)
Otherwise - you just need to count on your luck (and the "start-game-lucky-randomize-roll" )

Lina - you get her as third in the row - you get her when following the main quest - it is not based on your level, but on you main quest progression - as there is and some specific device somewhere in some specific land, where you can get ... later...

Reaper - the same as Lina - just this bony-one fellow is even little bit further in da game - again only by following the main quest (the usual stuff - talking to right people, and progressing in the CROWN quest)

KingNothing
12-08-2008, 05:12 PM
but to get reaper u have to fight and free the bogacho castle in teron mines
that's not rly easy if u have shitty troops :)

Metathron
12-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Why does everyone keep mentioning Royal snakes for Sleem? Can't you just feed him some of the garden variety snakes? IIRC, one of the level 2 snakes is also poisonous.

lauvhk
12-09-2008, 06:50 AM
In my latest game, I swear I have never fed one single thing to Sleem but somehow his Satiety is at 112/100%.

1. There is nothing special in this game, except that I have only fought 3 battles (Robber, Turtle and 1 other wandering stack) and bought the map from Lucky James.

2. Before activating Lina, Sleem Satiety is sitting at 0/100%.

3. The attached screenshot is taken right after activating Lina. You can see Lina is Lv1 while others are still "?". Then I open up the dialogue with Sleem and the system thinks that Sleem is overfed...?

The only thing I can make up with is that the charger actually works for Sleem. Otherwise, it remains to be an mystery.

Version 1.6b7 (Build 34206)

igoraki
12-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Why does everyone keep mentioning Royal snakes for Sleem? Can't you just feed him some of the garden variety snakes? IIRC, one of the level 2 snakes is also poisonous.

you can feed him with spiders as well

Gatts
12-09-2008, 09:09 AM
In my latest game, I swear I have never fed one single thing to Sleem but somehow his Satiety is at 112/100%.

1. There is nothing special in this game, except that I have only fought 3 battles (Robber, Turtle and 1 other wandering stack) and bought the map from Lucky James.

2. Before activating Lina, Sleem Satiety is sitting at 0/100%.

3. The attached screenshot is taken right after activating Lina. You can see Lina is Lv1 while others are still "?". Then I open up the dialogue with Sleem and the system thinks that Sleem is overfed...?

The only thing I can make up with is that the charger actually works for Sleem. Otherwise, it remains to be an mystery.

Version 1.6b7 (Build 34206)

Do I understand you correctly? :
1.) You never fed Sleem
2.) You never beofre even tried activating Sleem
3.) But you had in your army any poisonous units (snakes/spiders)?

YENKO
12-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I always give him spiders, they are rwally easy to find, even fro free (spider eggs), and i just feel bad if i would feed him with such a valuable unit as the royal snake is :)

lauvhk
12-10-2008, 01:11 AM
@ Gatt

1. Yes.
2. I did not activate Sleem in this game until Lina as per the screenshot. I did not activate Zerock either if that matters.
3. No. I haven't bought any from vendor shop or picked up any free stacks.

I play many times before so I know what to feed Sleem.

@ YENKO

Sleem only eats venomous spider and those spider eggs only give you cave spider IIRC. Depending on the game, you may find some free venomous spider stacks inside the cave in Greenwort.

YENKO
12-10-2008, 01:23 AM
@ Gatt

1. Yes.
2. I did not activate Sleem in this game until Lina as per the screenshot. I did not activate Zerock either if that matters.
3. No. I haven't bought any from vendor shop or picked up any free stacks.

I play many times before so I know what to feed Sleem.

@ YENKO

Sleem only eats venomous spider and those spider eggs only give you cave spider IIRC. Depending on the game, you may find some free venomous spider stacks inside the cave in Greenwort.

I must admit, I never activated none of those eggs so far :)
Have a bunch of Griffin eggs with me though. Was affraid I would run out of griffins, since they were scarce for me in the Islands...until I completed the King Griffin crown quest and got..well, enough of them ;)

Gatts
12-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Interestin - but you know what - the percentage of "Sleem hunger" or better said "overfed" matches the % of Lina's charge -> her last status is 98% and after pulling the last time the lever -> the ammount of total "energy charge" should be the same as has you Sleem... may the overlap?

(with my 3rd question I was wondering if Sleem gets "fed" when you wuld Kill or lose venomous spiders/royal snakes in battles - well more lose - because if it would count enemy causalities -> the percentage wuld be above 1000 or 10K even... )