i got in demonis crebes.,demoness,scoffer imps and red dragons
now i have a question
where to find demons
and how do attack baal
he always banishes me to another place

or do i need a quest for him ?

Smash
12-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Quest and demons are random, may not exist to buy in your game.

KingNothing
12-08-2008, 09:39 AM
oh

can u plz tell me where can i get the quest
and when ( i mean do i have to do some other quests or i can get it whenever i want )

Gatts
12-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Ball is holding main quest item - so you won't miss it.

When you may expect to get this specific "kick Ball" quest?
After you saved the elven princess, talked to her, talked with Mark, talked with Dwarven King, talked with another dwarf in Mehgard - he will tell you that the something you need to find is probably in Demonis... If are you, dear reader, already so far - you know what I am talking about, if not, you will when you are so far.

Till then, Ball can't be beaten - he will (as designed) "banish" you...

Demons are nearly always to be bought when you perish / defeat Xeona (her castle is usually full of demon creatures) + there are at least 3 demon shrines which contain demon creatures as well - so getting demons should be quite positive / possible.

Of course - It could happen that if not lucky -> no demons :)

Lathspell
12-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Actually, Xeona is holding the main quest item, what Baal is holding is the dwarf quest item to close the portal, but the key to the Dragon's Labyrint is in Nexis castle. If it's not random that is.

Gatts
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Actually, Xeona is holding the main quest item, what Baal is holding is the dwarf quest item to close the portal, but the key to the Dragon's Labyrint is in Nexis castle. If it's not random that is.

Interesting... well could be right - as you only get not working key - and only the guy in Mehgard can repair it - and he will do so only if the Dwarven King asks him.

But basically I believed that Baal should have the main quest key - so the game would prevent you from entering the labyrinth till you really need to go there... (that's why the teleport issue with Baal... so I thought)