PDA

View Full Version : Music ok but sound is lacking?

Pluvius
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Hi people,I saw a related thread to this on 2nd dec by punkchef13 but my situation is slightly different.He has no music or sound and is resolved.
Mine has no sound at all.
Of course I didnt turn off the sound (if that is what you are thinking ,lol :-P )

OK when i reached the main screen to choose new game,load game, i hover the mouse over each option,there is some sound.after that throught the game there isnt.When i do the tutorial,i sometimes can hear my horse gallop,after that no more.

So im not sure if its a technical problem or its the game itself.
1) Is there supposed to be any sound effects like horse gallop,sword clashing or voice over some events?Cos sometimes i do hear sounds but for most of the game,no sound but music all the way.

2)Looking at the file size of the entire game,i dont think there is supposed to be any audio for the conversations between NPCS or you,its just text and reading right?

3)Are we able to rotate the battle arena screne 360 degrees?I can only rotate left and right ,zoom in /out.I cant rotate it 360 degrees like Homm V.

Btw,This gameplay seems like HOMM V,if u ask me,except that Homm V has movement points,this doesnt.Also russian developers!