PDA

View Full Version : Bear quest

Hento
12-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi, first I would like to say that King's Bounty is probably the best game I played in the 10 years, it's hard to even get sleep and food now.

I just want to know if the quest where you have to bring a bear using a herb is broken, because he doesn't follow me out of the area, when you first approach him and you move he follow you but then he stops and there is nothing you could do.

Also where can I find wallpapers for King's Bounty, Paladin and Warrior are very handsome, too bad the Mage is not so handsome because I always play as mage.

Gatts
12-04-2008, 04:28 PM
I played KB from version 16b7 for all charakters (paladin, warrior, mage) and I always could get the bear to the tamer -> try again...

Still there could be issue with your specific installation (very very very rare, but possible) -> in such cases just save , back up your save -> reinstall and load your save ... it should be fixed -> if you experience still the same issue -

try contacting tech support (official tech support of 1C Company)

YENKO
12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
In my game, i believe there was another enemy army nearby. Somehow, i aggroed both of them and, after the battle, the bear was stuck. then i reloaded, approached the enemy stack with caution, dragged it a bit away from the 'good' bear, and, after the battle, the bear followed me to the menagerie without complications. Maybe your herbs stopped emanating their sexy odor? :D

lauvhk
12-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Make sure you don't run off too fast or the bear will fail to catch up and wander around at the spot it loses its "aggro".

Gatts
12-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Yep - lauvhk hit the right point - your hero travels much faster than neutral / enemy stacks - after specific distance they automatically lose "interest" - stop following you (what is good when you want avoid enemies) but this could be the reason you can't get the bear to the quest giver - don't be afraid of the bear "touching" you - but still try to avoid that, as always when he "touches" you he lose it's "interest" for short while and needs to be "enraged" again to follow you... but not big deal -> just question of few more seconds (but useful when you go for max score :) )

TemjinGold
12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Also, be sure to right click the herb and "Use" it before turning in the bear... :)

Metroplex
12-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Excuse me, but 'where' do you actually find this damn bear!??
I have failed to locate the little bugger.:confused:

Nike-it
12-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Excuse me, but 'where' do you actually find this damn bear!??
I have failed to locate the little bugger.:confused:

You can find the Bear on the road near see shore (point 10 on the attached map)

Metroplex
12-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Thank you.
BTW where do you get this picture from, any links???
Looks like a KB game guide, that reveals how to solve all quests...