PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes when moving camera or leaving starting room

Kageryu
11-29-2008, 10:22 AM
After fixing the issue with the BMrender crash thing (in default.ini replace, sets ~r_path , for shader version, with "auto" or "ps11" instead of "ps20")

I have a new problem , after starting game everytime i change the Camera view or leave the room I started in , the game crashes to desktop.

I reinstalled it many times , tried it with new patch and without , updated direct x and my geforce driver. Tried some issues with 3d analyze but still no progress.

Well maybe someone can help me on this problem.

p.s: same problems on the demo as in full game

Nike-it
12-01-2008, 05:32 AM
After fixing the issue with the BMrender crash thing (in default.ini replace, sets ~r_path , for shader version, with "auto" or "ps11" instead of "ps20")

I have a new problem , after starting game everytime i change the Camera view or leave the room I started in , the game crashes to desktop.

I reinstalled it many times , tried it with new patch and without , updated direct x and my geforce driver. Tried some issues with 3d analyze but still no progress.

Well maybe someone can help me on this problem.

p.s: same problems on the demo as in full game

Send detailed DirectX report to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu)

stpkg
12-08-2008, 12:50 AM
I encounter a small chance of system reboot as well in the adventure mode
with patch 1.6.5 too.
Display card" Geforce 7900GS.
I will send the DirectX report to support soon.

Report sent.
Looking forward to the solution.

navarre13
12-12-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm having the same problem as the original poster.

Windows XP SP3
Geforce FX 5500

I have updated to the latest video driver and the latest version of Directx 9.0c from Microsoft's website.

Has any possible solutions been found for this issue?

No error message is given when the game crashes. It just completely shuts down without any warning or message. I'm just all of a sudden staring at my desktop and the game is closed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Puchatek
12-15-2008, 04:28 PM
it seems that KB graphics engine is not perfect enough.. there are so many issues.. crashes right after game start, during the game.. maybe next patch will finally fix it?

Kageryu
12-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Finally a solution , seems like an old version of my graphics card driver interfered with the game. Just uninstall your current graphics card driver AND use this DriverSweeper utility to get rid of all files connected with any previous driver - http://downloads.guru3d.com/Guru3D---Driver-Sweeper-(Setup)_d1655.html (you have to use that utility in a Windows safe mode - press F8 during booting and select "boot in safe mode".)
Then restart your PC and install this latest driver for your graphics card