PDA

View Full Version : where you buy necromancers?

AngelSlayer7
11-27-2008, 04:24 AM
im level 10 paladin i need powerfull warriors, where are the shamash and necromancers?

Keneth
11-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Shamans are probably in the Orc embassy, finding necromancers is just pure luck, if they aren't in the cemetary or any haunted ships/crypts then you might have to wait a long time for them.

Gatts
11-27-2008, 02:08 PM
there is one necromancer in Kordar - hwo often has (not always) necromancers - apart of that I nearly never found necromancers sooner (when very lucky, than vampires in the swamps... but necromancers? pfeew... tough luck!)

Next stop if Kordar necromancer is not the lucky ace: Demonis -> there are very often necromancers for hire... If even this failes:

In the underworld (in elven lands) are necromancers nearly totally always (as this game is random in huge extend I would say that there might be 1% chance you won't find them even there... still I am rather optimistic)

Also you may reconsider if necromancers and shamans are totally so powerful as you see them to be.

For the orc ambassy : You need to win the orc battle to gain access to the recruit units - prepare for tough fight :)